Sign in to follow this  
bigmalcolm

Found one

By sport quad do you mean tear up roads at 50mph and act like an A-hole? Or do you want something that’ll scoot fast on highways til you get to your hunting area? OR!!! Just want a quad for the dunes??

• Like 1

My son has a Honda trx 250R that he rides at the cinders here in flagstaff. Used to own one when I was a young buck. I enjoy hopping on it and riding to get my fix once in a great while then I'm good for the year! Definitely can't ride them like I used too!

Still love the smell of 2 strokes!

Good luck with the search!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, northAZarcher said:

My son has a Honda trx 250R that he rides at the cinders here in flagstaff. Used to own one when I was a young buck. I enjoy hopping on it and riding to get my fix once in a great while then I'm good for the year! Definitely can't ride them like I used too!

Still love the smell of 2 strokes!

Good luck with the search!

Who else read this and went "wing ding dinga dinga ding ding ding ding" in their head?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I’m right there with you Casey, that’s exactly what popped in my head. I always wanted a banshee, loves the sound of a 2 stroke. I had a bombardier Ds650 growing up. That thing was a tank. My favorite was my Suzuki LTR450. Sold it once I got married and man do I sure miss it. This thread brought back some good memories. 

Hope you find what you’re looking for bigmalcolm. 

• Like 1

As much as I love the sound of the two strokes..... I'm sick and tired of going trough top ends! I love and miss my old Banshee. 

I found my quad! I went with a 2017 Raptor R