Geez Gino..I know the first two mins are a bit slow, but a funeral???...I was going more for a reverant/awe-of-beauty kind of mood. And here I specifically thought of you when I put in the 2nd song with it's hard-thumping sound. I thought you would love that one. It goes great with those giant bucks early on.

Amanda

The second one was "thumping"??? :lol: :lol: :lol: Remember, I listen to Godsmack and Metallica!!!!! :lol: :lol: :P That would be THUMPING!!!!!! :lol: :lol: Great video!!! I just have much different taste in music than most hunters I guess..... ;) :P

Thanks Again, Amanda for this video and all that you do for us !

Oh..... Jeremy and Troy..... I know you guys know "Shutta".... ;) :lol: :P ...... and my January '08 buck made the video!!! :P

Amanda

That was really nice! Your selection of stills, music and video were awesome! I really enjoyed the intro with the awesome sunsets and sunrises. Really Really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You, Rich Thompson

Outstanding video Amanda!! Glad I was able to have my picture on it also!! You have to be proud of what you've created! Believe it or not I was drawn for the same unit again! I'm stoked!! Out of curiosity, in the video I seen a real small circle ( i think) decal of coues whitetail.com and was wondering how I could get one? If you have any ideas please let me know.... I'd like to buy or get a few of them. Thanks so much and once again outstanding job on the video!!! A++++

As always...... Thanks Amanda!

I felt like I was at a funeral for the first half of the video..... :rolleyes: :lol: :unsure: ;) Sure loved all those coues pics!!!!

Thanks again!

Consider the source Amanda, Gino is from the rim country. He can't help but feel that way about the music. I'm sure he would have preferred a banjo instead. :lol: :lol:

Gino.....has my little dog doing? ;)

TJ

Thanks a million guys for all your comments about the video. I really appreciate getting feedback on these. I put a lot of work into them and it's nice to know if I am on the right track or not with making something you guys enjoy. Feel free to email or PM me with comments (good or bad) if you don't want to post them here.

Thanks to everyone for sending in photos! Please remember to take good photos on your trips and send them in next year so we can make an even better video. Try unusual angles and perspectives. Smile and show how much you enjoy being out there. This year I had to do a LOT of editing on the photos to make them nicer to look at. So take your time and make a beautiful memory of your hunt. For more tips on taking photos, read Red Rabbits photo guide.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/photographing_your_buck.htm

Amanda

YEAH THAT WAS AN AWESOME VIDEO. ITS GOOD TO SEE ALL THE SUCCESS THAT EVERYONE HAD THIS YEAR.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THIS COMING YEAR. I'VE ALREADY SEEN A MONSTER KILLED A FEW DAYS AGO ARCHERY HOPE TO SEE IT POSTED ON HERE.

SEWHITETAIL

That was a great video awesome deer, unbelievable great job to all those who made the movie. Cant wait till the next one.

thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

In case you are not aware of it, this was the 5th in a series, so if you missed the earlier ones, visit the video clip page.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/video_clips/video_clips.htm

Hope you all get some nice bucks this year and take some great photos while doing it!

Amanda