This captures the full spectrum of why we spend so much time looking for these little gray ghost's.

Very good job Amanda makes me wish I would have bid more for a day in the feild with Amanda at the Antelope fundraiser

but 200 was all I could justify and someone else wanted it more.

I was wondering how that donation went. Do you know what the final bid was?

Amanda

Awesome job Amanda! I liked every bit of it. I was starting to get worried I wasn't going to make the cut, but you got my first Coues in there towards the end. Thanks! I loved the beginning with the sunrise pics.

Travis

Now that is what it's all about!!!! That was AWESOME! :blink: You are the top's! Way to go! B) Got our blood pumping!

Amanda, Wow! That was sooooo cool!! My son Parker has begged me about five times to watch it! You should put those on a DVD format and sell them. I would spend a few dollars on one, I'm sure every guy on this site would spend a few bucks for one!! Anyway, THANKS for everything you do for this site! Later,>>Jason

Thanks Amanda that was Great.

Amanda,

I don't think the intro was boring at all. As a matter of fact it was fitting as it shows the start of a new day, the start to a new hunt. I can tell you put a lot of effort into it and it paid off. Heck you could have put some pics of flowers and insects and it would have been cool too. These are all things that we see while out in the hills. These are all things we really enjoy while out hunting. We need to send in as many good pics as we can for next years video!

*did find a typo though...at the end where the bronze is highlighted, you mis-spelled "coueswhitetail.com" (It's true!)

I thought the video was excellent. From the intro all the way through. When I was watching the intro pics of the sunrises and sunsets, it's hard to believe we get to see such beautiful scenery while doing something we love, hunt! Great job Amanda...thanks for taking the time to do that.

Scott G.

What a great video!!....very nicely done. I am new to the site but an AZ native and coues hunter. I can't wait for summer to be over and fall to get here. That video really got my blood pumping and made it hard to work the rest of the day.

Jay

Great job Amanda...made me feel like I should start getting all my gear together and be heading to Coues country.Thanks for all the hours you put into it: again an outstanding job.

Amanda, Wow! That was sooooo cool!! My son Parker has begged me about five times to watch it! You should put those on a DVD format and sell them. I would spend a few dollars on one, I'm sure every guy on this site would spend a few bucks for one!! Anyway, THANKS for everything you do for this site! Later,>>Jason

I figured Parker would like being a star!! You had so many great pics of him in the field this year, that I actually had a hard time keeping him out of the video even more than he was already in it. I love that pic of him holding the sheds at the end!! And did you like how I woke him up from his nap with that kicking deer?!

Glad you enjoyed the video!

I have thought about putting all the Coues Celebration videos on a DVD for you guys. I might do it, but one of my external harddrives seems to have crashed and the videos were on that, except for Coues Celeb 5 (thank god!).

Amanda

I am curious whether you guys enjoyed the intro with the sunrise/sunset pics. Did you like it or was it too boring? I grabbed those pics from that thread you guys started to post sunrise/sunset pics. It seemed pretty popular, so I figured you might enjoy seeing them with music.

Amanda

loved it! made it seem like more of a movie and less like a slide show. you did a fantastic job all the way around. thanx for all your hard work, i for one REALLY appreiciated it.