Very nice Amanda! Thanks for your time and effort to put that together! I liked the sunrise/sunset pictures in it at the beginning!

Thanks for everything you do to make Coueswhitetail.com possible!

Ron

As always...... Thanks Amanda! Loved all the live and trophy photos it really got me and my wife pumped up for the fall... even though our house was once again Skunked by the Drawing Gods.... :(

PS..... I would vote for more up beat tune-age..... AKA, music with a beat! I felt like I was at a funeral for the first half of the video..... :rolleyes: :lol: :unsure: ;) Sure loved all those coues pics!!!!

Thanks again!

Geez Gino..I know the first two mins are a bit slow, but a funeral???...I was going more for a reverant/awe-of-beauty kind of mood. And here I specifically thought of you when I put in the 2nd song with it's hard-thumping sound. I thought you would love that one. It goes great with those giant bucks early on.

Amanda

Great video Amanda. I really liked the start with the awesome sunrise/sunset pictures. My family always wants me to wait and watch it with them once they find out there's a new one ready but I had to sneak a peak and once I saw my girls in there I knew this one would be really special for them. Thanks for everything and especially another great video!

Phil

Superb job!

As Uncle Ted says" cherish each new sunrise- It is a renewal of the spirit"!

Thanks for putting our Elvis impresson at the end- Very nice touch!

AzP&Y

Doug

That is a beautiful piece. Thank you so much for putting this video together and sharing it with us.

Great job! :P

PH

Superb job!

As Uncle Ted says" cherish each new sunrise- It is a renewal of the spirit"!

Thanks for putting our Elvis impresson at the end- Very nice touch!

AzP&Y

Doug

It took me awhile to figure out where to put your pic. I had it in the main video for a long time until it finally dawned on me to put it as the thank you screen. I love that one! Thanks for sending it in.

Amanda