Amanda great video. The live video was AWESOME Those deer act like they don't even know a camera is rollin'

That was Awesome Amanda you posted it at the perfect time. I didn't think I could get much more pumped about the up coming hunt but you did it. Thanks for a that great video!!

I can't seem to watch the whole thing. I have dowloaded it twice and it freezes like halfway through, then i even saved it to my computer then played it and it freezes on the video part right before the buck is about to bed down. But what i've seen so far has gotten me pumped up! but i want to see the whole video. What to do!?!?!?!

You might try and save it again. I had to fix a typo in it (thanks Chrisitian) and reload it. It's possible you saved a partial file to your computer while I was uploading it again.

Check what the file size is on your computer. It should be about 74,424 KB. If it's less than that, you probably got a partial file.

Amanda

That must have been it. All i did this time was just click on your link and waited like a minute. Watched the whole thing. I bit fast but awesome. Thanks for putting in the time to get us pumped up. Great timing.

I am curious whether you guys enjoyed the intro with the sunrise/sunset pics. Did you like it or was it too boring? I grabbed those pics from that thread you guys started to post sunrise/sunset pics. It seemed pretty popular, so I figured you might enjoy seeing them with music.

Amanda

I like every bit of it, thanks Amanda ;)

TOTALLY AWESOME! Job well done Amanda....as always! I liked the intro, not boring at all.....that is what we all see when looking for coues....we always watch the sun wake up and go to bed!

-Jeremy-

Outstanding! Awesome! That pretty much somes it up. Everything about it was a CLASS A job. Now if that doesn't get the old heart pumping, nothing will.

Great job Amanda. :D

TJ

That was awesome Amanda!

That is unfortunately all I will get this year since I wasn't drawn. Oh well, three years with a 23 tag was a good streak. Good luck to all who were drawn.

Mike

This captures the full spectrum of why we spend so much time looking for these little gray ghost's.

Very good job Amanda makes me wish I would have bid more for a day in the feild with Amanda at the Antelope fundraiser

but 200 was all I could justify and someone else wanted it more.