muleybowhunter

Covid relif bill

28 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

All this bill is, is the dems attempt to buy everyone off before Biden takes office. 

The republicans and Trump  are just as guilty as the dems . Let’s be honest both republican and Democratic Party’s  have sold us out . What’s funny to me is we bittch  and complain about it yet do nothing . We are all sheep and will cash our $600 dollar dollar checks like the sheep we are . 

Trump screwed us here. He should have never considered signed this garbage. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

Screenshot_20201228-090105_LinkedIn.thumb.jpg.d50c7e40e5d598454f4851e6506082c2.jpg

Interesting list.  Not knowing the source, let's assume it's legit.  I'm sure ALL House representatives were happy to see that line. :(    Is this a comprehensive list?  I would be curious to see the entire laundry list of pork in the bill.  I'm sure both Dems and Republicans have plenty of their pet projects in there.

VERY tough situation for those who have actually lost jobs during all of this mess.  I would be in favor of trying to help those folks, but I'm adamantly opposed to sending blanket checks out to all tax payers regardless of employment status.