Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Anyone Following the News Today?

Watching C-SPAN, Pelosi and Congress run out of their chambers, protestors shot in the capitol building...

• Like 2

Yup!  People have had enough.  This is just the beginning!

• Like 1

Yeah WOW. I been staying away from the news for a few weeks Daughter TXT me and said they were storming the Capitol. I thought she was joking.

so I clicked on fox and a few others Read that one women got shot in the chest, . pissed me off so I quite looking. I went to tell the wife in her office and she goes " I didnt want to get you worked up over it" LOL

Like my Daughter said "Now we look stupid" we meaning republicans and Trump Supporters.

The media and dems really f'd us on this one. they been working on it all summer. even fox has been spewing BS(everything taken out of context ) hence why I quite watching news.

• Like 2

Just now, Delw said:

Yeah WOW. I been staying away from the news, Daughter TXT me and said they were storming the Capitol. I thought she was joking.

so I clicked on fox and a few others Read that one women got shot in the chest, . pissed me off so I quite looking. I went to tell the wife in her office and she goes " I didnt want to get you worked up over it" LOL

Like my Daughter said "Now we look stupid" we meaning republicans and Trump Supporters.

The media and dems really f'd us on this one. they been working on it all summer. even fox has been spewing BS(everything taken out of context ) hence why I quite watching news.

Why do they look stupid 

• Like 2

You beat me to it ctafoya. Hahaha.

It's okay to do this if it's anitfa or #BLM cuz they are doing it for all the right reasons.

And I think zslayer is dead on balls accurate....the dog is tired of being wagged by the tail.  Time to do something about it.

Eddie

The party of peace and order is fed up. It only looks stupid if you continue to prostrate yourselves.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Lot of reports saying that was antifa that did the storming. Kinda interested to hear who that lady was that got shot and what her affiliation was. 

Yeah there were a lot dressed in black and others wearing viking garb. WTF

Pelosi was running like a drunk to the bar at Last Call.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ctafoya said:

Its only OK if its BLM people. 

Yes but only from the media and the Dems, not from law abiding Americans.

10 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Lot of reports saying that was antifa that did the storming. Kinda interested to hear who that lady was that got shot and what her affiliation was. 

that would surprise me someones gotta stir crap to make others look bad. and now the media is going to play the narritive that republicans and trump supporters are a danger to society.