Well, about 20 minutes ago, I am doing the dishes and starting dinner, when all the kids come running in. Then, they all come out of their rooms, and they are all camo'd up, they have their bows and binocs and are heading out the door. <_< I go, "ok, what are you guys up to"? They get all exited and yell, "we are going Javalina hunting, Dad"! :blink: Well, sure enough, there was a small heard of pigs out in arroyo in front of the yard. I grabbed my spotting scope, and digi-scoped a few pictures. The kids and I then had a talk about "pig seasons" ;) and grouchy old neighbors who like to watch the animals. It was another crazy day at the Lewis House! :P

Pigs003.jpg

Pigs004.jpg

Pigs006.jpg

Enjoy!!!!>>Jason

I have a Zeiss Scope, with the Zeiss Camera adapter and a Kodak Easy Share 5.0 mega-pixel camera. It sets on a big Velbon Tri-pod. It is the love of my life (after the wife and kids).

Gotta miss the good ol days, back when a neighbor was'nt old and grouchy ;)

Hey Jason, those turned out great dude.. What distance you shooting those at?

Houston, I was about 60 yards or so on the first two, and about 30 yds on the pic with the two pigs. It was pretty cool. How is Payson? I am happy for you man. Congrats on the start of your career!!>>Jason

Those are nice pictures! What is your Digi-scope set up?

Lance