1 hour ago, FourthHorseman said:

Funny my buddies would be fine with that, especially if it was a quality gun or a good deal. 

What we wouldn't do is be insulting to the guy and then drive down to the gun show to bitch about it to a bunch of guys who could give 2 shits about our opinion and be told to STFU because our attitude and opinion both suck. Different strokes for different folks though I guess. Some of us were raised with a little class, obviously some weren't. 

So now its an insult? you shoot a cross bow by chance ;)

I guess I have a different group of friends I hang out with we as you call it are equal opportunity insulters

21 hours ago, Delw said:

Looks to me like your just another f'n spammer. Maybe try FGBOOK or TWTR.

Another one that should be banned from the forsale ad's

Yes calling someone a f'n spammer and saying they should be banned is an insult. Most people with a minuscule amount of common sense would know that.

3 hours ago, bigorange said:

Educate me on this...how is 223 Wylde different from a 5.56 chamber that can shoot .223 and 5.56? Maybe a dumb question, but a serious one since I don’t know the answer and would like to know. 

By changing the tolerances to specifically accommodate both rounds, both rounds fire nearly flawlessly and cycle correctly nearly 100% of the time. A simple yet very effective solution.

Editted here,

Sorry, just saw Eddie's perfect answer.

Way to go Eddie.

22 minutes ago, FourthHorseman said:

Yes calling someone a f'n spammer and saying they should be banned is an insult. Most people with a minuscule amount of common sense would know that.

OMG are you one of these new Clown millennials that think a SPAMMER is an insult now, let me guess next youll tell me I am a racist. 

crap dude you better go back to fgbook and twtr you belong there.

but just to be sure, you know the guy is a gun dealer correct?

21 hours ago, Delw said:

Looks to me like your just another f'n spammer. Maybe try FGBOOK or TWTR.

Another one that should be banned from the forsale ad's

DELW.

STAN IS A MODERATOR. The appropriate thing to do is CONTACT STAN IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

Perhaps there is a very important reason YOU ARE NOT A MODERATOR.

If past history proves anything, it is understandable why YOU ARE NOT A MODERATOR.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Delw said:

OMG are you one of these new Clown millennials that think a SPAMMER is an insult now, let me guess next youll tell me I am a racist. 

crap dude you better go back to fgbook and twtr you belong there.

but just to be sure, you know the guy is a gun dealer correct?

I am the clown but you are the one bashing people for selling guns in a gun selling forum. Talk about a snowflake.

• Like 5

On 2/16/2021 at 7:41 PM, JakeAR15 said:

223 wylde chamber so you can shoot 223 or 5.56.   16” barrel,  timney trigger,   Billet upper and lower made by Quentin defense.   30rd Pmag .    Must be able to pass background check.   SOAZ Rifle company 928-965-7544 $1500.00 

28FAFF24-CE5A-4982-A85D-03873E0867C9.jpeg

I would suggest you just dump this thread and start a new one.  To many guys having a pissing match in your ad.

Nice rifle by the way. Hope it sells.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

DELW.

STAN IS A MODERATOR. The appropriate thing to do is CONTACT STAN IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

Perhaps there is a very important reason YOU ARE NOT A MODERATOR.

If past history proves anything, it is understandable why YOU ARE NOT A MODERATOR.

The appropriate thing? WTF are you talking about. Why would I want to be a moderator.  Maybe you should let the grown ups play

3 hours ago, FourthHorseman said:

I am the clown but you are the one bashing people for selling guns in a gun selling forum. Talk about a snowflake.

So should it be ok for every sporting good business to spam a website? how about the restaurant industry there hurting really they can use all the publicity they can get right now.

What it boils down to is Business's get free advertising on someone else's dime. Theres a whole section above that pay for that privilege on this forum and a few others.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Delw said:

The appropriate thing? WTF are you talking about. Why would I want to be a moderator.  Maybe you should let the grown ups play

Then STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE A MODERATOR!

WE ARE THE GROWNUPS. 

YOU ARE ACTING THE CHILD!

YOU KILLED YOUR OWN SITE, RAN PEOPLE OFF, AND ARE A BITTER OLD MAN BECAUSE THIS SITE IS SUCCESSFUL AND RUN BY ONE OF MANY GREAT AND SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE, AND SHE HAPPENS TO BE FEMALE. YOU SPEW NOTHING MORE THAN HATE AND RESENTMENT TOWARDS WOMEN, AND MEN. YOU ARE A SAD LITTLE CHILD.

FACE YOUR PAST FAILURES AND PHOBIAS AND MOVE ON IN LIFE. GROW UP!

The great people on here who have gotten to know me know how successful I am with family, friends, and properties/finances. I'm very comfortable and know who I am and what I've been blessed with. And MANY HERE KNOW THE FAILURE YOU'VE BEEN.

IT'S NOT TOO LATE FOR YOU TO CHANGE.

Start by trying to be nice. If you are of the Christian belief, read John 13:34 (chapter 13, verse 34) in the King James Bible. As a society many people have forgotten that very important responsibility and principal as taught by many of the world's religions.

Think back to the sandbox in kindergarten, since you enjoy childhood themes. LEARN TO PLAY NICE!

• Like 6

Jake, sorry for the thread going off the rails and me being part of it. 

Great looking gun. I am going to check out the site but was wondering if you manufacture your own lowers and see if you could do an 18" threaded ar-15 barrel in 6.5 grendel. I am all for supporting locals! 

9 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Then STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE A MODERATOR!

WE ARE THE GROWNUPS. 

YOU ARE ACTING THE CHILD!

YOU KILLED YOUR OWN SITE, RAN PEOPLE OFF, AND ARE A BITTER OLD MAN BECAUSE THIS SITE IS SUCCESSFUL AND RUN BY ONE OF MANY GREAT AND SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE, AND SHE HAPPENS TO BE FEMALE. YOU SPEW NOTHING MORE THAN HATE AND RESENTMENT TOWARDS WOMEN, AND MEN. YOU ARE A SAD LITTLE CHILD.

FACE YOUR PAST FAILURES AND PHOBIAS AND MOVE ON IN LIFE. GROW UP!

The great people on here who have gotten to know me know how successful I am with family, friends, and properties/finances. I'm very comfortable and know who I am and what I've been blessed with. And MANY HERE KNOW THE FAILURE YOU'VE BEEN.

IT'S NOT TOO LATE FOR YOU TO CHANGE.

Start by trying to be nice. If you are of the Christian belief, read John 13:34 (chapter 13, verse 34) in the King James Bible. As a society many people have forgotten that very important responsibility and principal as taught by many of the world's religions.

Think back to the sandbox in kindergarten, since you enjoy childhood themes. LEARN TO PLAY NICE!

Boredumb.

you have a clue what your talking about ? I mean anything you posted above?

I sold my Site and a few others long ago for $XXX,XXX.XX  funny cause I only wanted 10k so I would say by your standards it was highly successful. you Clueless fk

Glad your "Blessed" as you put it. Church Chat isnt my thing. (read Delw 1:1.2 (chapter 1 verse 2 or aka. GFY ).

• Haha 1