Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

New Swarovski product?

Swarovski's website says they will be unveiling a new product this month. Anyone know what it is?

The new 40 X 80 binos EL. They are awesome. :lol: :lol: :lol: I have no clue can't wait though. You can expect whatever it is to be between 2000.00 and 4000.00 dollars. ;)

The new 40 X 80 binos EL. They are awesome. :lol: :lol: :lol: I have no clue can't wait though. You can expect whatever it is to be between 2000.00 and 4000.00 dollars. ;)

For a split second, I thought you were serious!! I was thinking to myself, "those things are gonna be like 2 telescopes welded together!"

For a split second, I thought you were serious!! I was thinking to myself, "those things are gonna be like 2 telescopes welded together!"

You can already get 2 Swaro spotters mounted together like binos. Some firm in Texas makes'em.

Yeah, you can order them from a website to remain un-named. 2 spotters linked together....big, long eyes

Maybe its something that can finally compete with Leica!!! :ph34r: :P

Finally, some one who knows what he/she is talking about!

I dont get it... What has changed from the "old" EL? I guess "If it aint broke, dont fix it." Doesnt apply...

They will probably still be second in line to Leica though who continues to come out with new, improved stuff rather than the same ole same ole! :o :P

I wish they would come out with a new 18-20X. Then a butt load of people would be selling their 15's. ;)