Hey guys.. watch out for Omah04732...I posted on here looking for a walnut pistol grip for a Thompson Encore. Here is what he sent me...I think i saw someone called Dough74 posted a Walnut Thompson encore pistol grip for sale. You can text him.. Here is His number is 4145335204

He has messaged me by email about someone by that same username claiming they have 143 ELD-X's and gave me a phone number to text.  When I click on the link to read the full message it pulls up and error message. Also his PM is not linked to my private messages on coueswhitetail........???????

2 members active in this conversation (including you)
  keepontrekking
Members
  Omah04732
Members

Hornady 143gr ELD-X's

I think i saw someone called Dough74 posted a Hornady 143gr ELD-X's for sale. You can text him.. Here is His number is 4145335204

Read full message

I received the same message about 338 lapua projectiles. I will wanted to verify before proceeding because it was quite suspicious. Same account name notified me to contact the cell number. Unfortunately this day and age there are people out there like this and you always have to be careful. 

It was just a matter of time before the F Tards came a knockin on CWT. Hopefully the Admins put restrictions before you can post or message in the near future. 

i had a rangefinder for sale years ago and a guy send me a cahier's check for $2500.00, i was asking $250.00 he said to keep $250.00 for shipping and send him via western union the rest, that is how bad this scam are and a lot op people fell fotr it.

18 hours ago, Dirt Nap said:

Jnb is doing the same crap

Jnb-scammer is now gone. 

18 hours ago, grapevinedave said:

It was just a matter of time before the F Tards came a knockin on CWT. Hopefully the Admins put restrictions before you can post or message in the near future. 

Yep, more and more of this.  Interesting MO, in that lately the thing is primarily private messaging.  The process to sign-up was enhanced in the last couple of years to include e-mail validation, etc. (Standard stuff for most websites today.....)  Not fool proof though, especially with the sophistication of bots and such.  Scammers constantly working to stay a step or two ahead of website validation/security.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dirt Nap said:

Brian303 is a scammer too

Yep he has 0 content, joined 43 minutes ago and his friend has varget  his  email is dj1205461@gmail.com. Below is the message he sent me.

Well if u are still interested in getting  H Varget I have a friend who can help u with that. Not sure if it’s still available but you can try. Here’s his email dj1205461@gmail.com

Next batter up. 

84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default_photo.png Brian303
Members

Tikka 270 WSM

Well if u are still interested in getting Tikka 270 WSM I have a friend who can help u with that. Not sure if it’s still available but you can try. Here’s his email dj1205461@gmail.com

Read full message
spacer.png
spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png
spacer.png Prefer to stop receiving these emails? Adjust your notification preferences.
  • Haha 1