COOSEFAN

Video of George's First Coues

Here's the kill footage I talked about. I didn't realize how dirty my lense was but it shows up in the sunlight. Pretty good footage considering I almost didn't chance trying to get it on film, it all happened too fast. It'll work though, thanks, JIM>

th_mpeg34A.jpg

That is sweet man!! He made a nice shot didn't he?? It is very nice when a client can make the shot!!

Great job Jim. Congratulations on the successes you and your clients have been blessed with. And, the class you do it with, is very respectable.

Todd

Jim I can not wait for your full video to be published. I do hope you are working on it. Great stuff Mullins clan.

That is sweet man!! He made a nice shot didn't he?? It is very nice when a client can make the shot!!

Great job Jim. Congratulations on the successes you and your clients have been blessed with. And, the class you do it with, is very respectable.

Todd

Jim I can not wait for your full video to be published. I do hope you are working on it. Great stuff Mullins clan.

TLH, I had the hunter shoot in camp before the hunt and.....lets just say I was a little worried. In the video you can really hear how surprised I was when the buck dropped! Some guys are better shooting in the feild at a critter rather than off a bench and I was hoping this was that guy.....I'll never know if it was luck or not, but the shot on this buck was perfectly center-mass and needed to get done fast because we wouldn't have been able to stalk him again! The buck was already past the farthest point I wanted the hunter to shoot and any further I might have held him off.

El Fuego, thank you....it means alot to hear your compliment......we have a great team with great guys who have all worked very hard this year....we have been blessed! Thanks again!

AZGUIDE, I messed up this year and missed a couple great video opportunities, and I think it may have set us back a little on my goals, but I do have another hunt coming out on Extreme Bulls 4 and I am still planning on putting together a Coues video, it just might be a little while longer. We are working on it! Thanks, JIM>

Thanks to the rest, hopefully we get a couple more before the years end........it's awesome to share the hunts with you all! JIM>

That is one awesome video!!!!!!!!!! do you do all the editing on the video yourself??????

Thanks and yes I do. Sometimes it's fairly easy, but on this last hunt I really didn't plan on video taping and didn't get a whole lot of footage to use and my lense was very dirty but it still turned out fairly good. I actually put this 2 minute video together just for this thread to share with you guys, and I just finished the full length video that I will send to the hunter. When I can get the hunt on tape, the hunters get to share their experience with family and friends just as though they were there with them! Pretty cool stuff ;) JIM>

I was hopeing you guys were doing a video. I am glad to see you are doing it. We need another good coues video. I am sure it will be well worth the wait. Keep up the good work.

That is fantastic. I like the emotion of the hunter after he took the shot and dropped the deer.

He just had that feeling of relief, joy, elation and put it all together on that 1 opportunity.

Keep it up Mr. Jim- We all want to see your dvd in the future...

I just picked up a cloth for all of my binos & digital photography. It stays in my pocket and after glassing December coues last week and the wind, I'm still picking sand and dirt out of my >>> :rolleyes:

PHOTOCLEAR CLOTH: (it's easly washable if it gets soiled)

http://www.schneideroptics.com/ecommerce/C...y.aspx?CID=1111

AzP&Y

Doug