Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Archery HQ - DART

Anybody ever shoot the DART leagues? This looks like fun and a way to meet some other archer's who might be able to show me a thing or two.

Being as I work there I can help with info, it is an absolute blast to shoot the league's however whenever we offer them they usually fill up fast. We have everything from top shots to avg Joe's participate and we make it fun and fair for all.

Being as I work there I can help with info, it is an absolute blast to shoot the league's however whenever we offer them they usually fill up fast. We have everything from top shots to avg Joe's participate and we make it fun and fair for all.

Haha, do you think I will be able to do it without my feelings getting hurt?

It's a lot of fun. I would do it but I live to far now.

Well I'll be working not shooting so you have much better odds hahaha. If not it's ok we are use to guy's whining over this or that as to why they missed or lost so I came up with a care package, some tissues for the tears and some midol for the rest. Hahah jk. But I think your skin is thick enough you should be ok. All joking aside I think you would enjoy it and we always welcome new shooters.

• Like 1

When I belonged to Az Christian Archers, we had a group night and pizza about once a quarter. It was a lot of fun. Not sure if they still reserve to groups or not. Something to consider for a CWT group night.

I signed up for the March League on Thursday 7:30-9:00. I am a novice archer at best but I hope spending time around some other guys will help me grow a little.

Let's see if we can get a few more CWT folks in that time slot, it would be a fun get together in the off season.

I signed up for the March League on Thursday 7:30-9:00. I am a novice archer at best but I hope spending time around some other guys will help me grow a little.

Let's see if we can get a few more CWT folks in that time slot, it would be a fun get together in the off season.

Wish I had more time to shoot these days! I really enjoyed shooting this league!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, one stupid question and one only partially stupid

1s. says it's a video game, use our own bow with standard field tips?

2ps. says $40 for 4 weeks, when I select a time slot, say 3/5/15 from 7:30-9:00, do I go four consecutive weeks in the same time slot starting on 3/5/15?

Thanks.

question 1 yes use your own bow and your own arrow but we actually change up the field points for specialized reflective tips that you can use. question 2 yes you would go consecutively week after week at that same time. if you happen to miss a week for whatever reason we do offer a make up that you can come in and shoot your session and make up your score

• Like 1

Well right now it looks like my buddy and I are the only ones shooting this league in March. Good news is I am pretty sure I can take him.

• Like 2