Sign in to follow this  
jbrown

new here.

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site. I'm very interested in rifle hunting Coues deer. If anyone can recommend a great outfitter for me I would appreciate it. What are the chances on drawing a tag. Thanks Jeff

First of all welcome to the best website on the internet when it comes to hunting in AZ. Chances of drawing a tag very greatly, depending on what unit you want to hunt. I would check the regs to see which units have an easy draw etc, The easier to draw units the harder the hunting but many of the cwt.com members still kill monster coues in what some consider a bad coues unit. Spend some time reading threw the stories in the coues section on the forum and you can find most answer to just about any ? you might have. Again welcome

• Like 1

Welcome to the best Coues website there is! You can look at all the sponsors/outfitters we have here. They all are great. Call them, talk to them and they'll be very happy to help you. You wont have a problem drawing a Coues tag. The December hunts are a little harder to draw but it can be done, you wont have a problem. Good luck to you and again, welcome!

Welcome to the site. Like everyone already said, the best whitetail site hands down. You're going to like the ride guaranteed. :)

TJ

Welcome! Lots of good folks on here that are a wealth of knowledge. You shouldn't have too much of a problem drawing a coues tag, unless you want to hunt the late hunts. Checkout Colburn and Scott Outfitters.

Welcome!

Check out the sponsors on the site. Also if there is a specific area you want to hunt then ask about guides who focus on or are located in that area. You can hunt these critters from high altitude in the pines all the way down into Mexico and some guides really specialize in certain units.

Thanks everyone for the welcome and advice. This is a great site. I was always attracted to Arizona for animal quality and the landscape but never made it, hopefully that will change this year.

I would look at Arizona Ground Pounders, they know how to find big bucks!

I will say AZ Ground Pounders can find big bucks. Saw a 136 buck they took last year..A real Toad

• Like 1