Outdoorsman's glassing stool

11 replies to this topic

#1 280REM

280REM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Interests:Hunting javelinas, Coues deer, and elk, with my son!!!
Hi All:

We are just having fits finding a walk stool to buy for my son while glassing.   I have one and just LOVE it!

Now need one for him.   We have been trying for almost a year!  Anyone know why it is so hard to find one?

THX,

280REM

#2 GreyGhost85

GreyGhost85

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,142 posts
  • Interests:Big, old, snot blowin, stinkin, screamin Bull Elk and everything about them.
Huh?

#3 azpredator@work

azpredator@work

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts
Looking to buy a stool for son...?

😁

#4 wildwoody

wildwoody

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,000 posts
  • Interests:hunting , fishing, outdoor sports, and helping others

I have a tri lobe swivel stool I got from sportsman gear guide. Love it

#5 murfys69law

murfys69law

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping, and hunting. And my three granddaughters.

I have one like that I got at sportsmans warehouse.

Never critcize anyone till you've walked a mile in their shoes...then when you do criticize them,,you're a mile away and have their shoes..

#6 rcdinaz

rcdinaz

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, Hunting, weight lifting, martial arts, Hunting, archery, long range shooting, hunting, anything outdoors.
    Currently addicted to bow fishing!

Amazon has them with free shipping if you are a prime customer.   You can't find them because it is a Swedish company and they are coming all the way from Europe.  

The Walkstool is a whole different deal than the anything else out there.  I told myself I was an idiot for spending the $ and now I can't live without it.  Folds up small enough to fit in a pack pocket and tough as can be. People will scoff at the price but I have used the snot out of mine for the last 3 years and it is still almost like new.  

http://www.amazon.co...D6H5X9HM5Y58NS7

Athens Archery Field Staff Shooter
Harpoon - HGO R-120
Bowfishing Team Fishizzle

#7 Swivelhead

Swivelhead

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,087 posts

Amazon has them with free shipping if you are a prime customer.   You can't find them because it is a Swedish company and they are coming all the way from Europe.  

The Walkstool is a whole different deal than the anything else out there.  I told myself I was an idiot for spending the $ and now I can't live without it.  Folds up small enough to fit in a pack pocket and tough as can be. People will scoff at the price but I have used the snot out of mine for the last 3 years and it is still almost like new.  

http://www.amazon.co...D6H5X9HM5Y58NS7

I've got a couple myself and think they are the bomb.  Looks like the price has gone up $20 since I bought mine.  At the new price point I'd like to think an alternate manufacturer could have a field day.

#8 murfys69law

murfys69law

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping, and hunting. And my three granddaughters.

This is the one I have and it works great. It swivels also.

http://www.sportsman...31323/cat100884

Never critcize anyone till you've walked a mile in their shoes...then when you do criticize them,,you're a mile away and have their shoes..

#9 rcdinaz

rcdinaz

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,851 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, Hunting, weight lifting, martial arts, Hunting, archery, long range shooting, hunting, anything outdoors.
    Currently addicted to bow fishing!

Murphy you have to try a Walkstool there is no comparison.  My dad and another hunting buddy have went through quite a few like the one you are using.  

Collapsible legs and the ability to get the right height so you can can sit for a much longer period also surprisingly light for having oversized aluminum legs and heavier material.  There is a reason anyone who has used these geeks out over a silly stool.   :D

Athens Archery Field Staff Shooter
Harpoon - HGO R-120
Bowfishing Team Fishizzle

#10 murfys69law

murfys69law

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts

Murphy you have to try a Walkstool there is no comparison.  My dad and another hunting buddy have went through quite a few like the one you are using.  

Collapsible legs and the ability to get the right height so you can can sit for a much longer period also surprisingly light for having oversized aluminum legs and heavier material.  There is a reason anyone who has used these geeks out over a silly stool.   :D

Sorry to say I haven't tried that make. I was just making a suggestion and the price was good too. If this is what you have tried and like, be it far from me to change your mind. Like dad said, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". Good luck in your search.

#11 naturebob

naturebob

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,263 posts

Do they want. a stool sample? ...........BOB!

#12 huntingguide

huntingguide

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

You will get more info on Hunting Guide.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users