J.S.R.

300 win mag bullet options?

460 yards New Mexico------SmK 6.5 142g--- Worked like a champ! Shot bedded down didnt even get up, Dead!

post-12761-0-20694300-1531441213_thumb.jpg

post-12761-0-44225100-1531441261_thumb.jpg

Im a fan of the SMK and Ive have read and searched all over about the hybrid and all I have found is that they kill pretty dang nice!! I hear more horror stories from hunting rounds not working right.

Lots of difference between a worthless coyote and a game animal. Keep on taking those silly long shots with those target bullets and your going to loose one. When you do there I'll be in the back of your head saying told you so.

Keep the long range stuff on the range and have fun with it, go ahead and shoot varmits and at any range you want; but quit being risky with game. You make us all look bad, it is dangerous, and your just feeding an EGO problem and most likely shoot that far because you can't close the deal any other way.

I am past the long range game and would rather hunt than shoot for the sake of my EGO. Don't need it . You will understand when you are older and have had some time to reflect.

Check out the gut shot Antelope in the previous posted photo, what a Marksman and only four hundred plus yards. He should have waited until 700 so he would have missed.

Lots of difference between a worthless coyote and a game animal. Keep on taking those silly long shots with those target bullets and your going to loose one. When you do there I'll be in the back of your head saying told you so.

Keep the long range stuff on the range and have fun with it, go ahead and shoot varmits and at any range you want; but quit being risky with game. You make us all look bad, it is dangerous, and your just feeding an EGO problem and most likely shoot that far because you can't close the deal any other way.

I am past the long range game and would rather hunt than shoot for the sake of my EGO. Don't need it . You will understand when you are older and have had some time to reflect.

Check out the gut shot Antelope in the previous posted photo, what a Marksman and only four hundred plus yards. He should have waited until 700 so he would have missed.

Are you ever going to post any kills of your own, or are you just going to sit there on your butt and talk shoot?

And you talk about "no content".

• Like 1

I guess that picture can be deceiving. Bullet hole was right behind the shoulder with the exit right behind the shoulder see pic above. I had to flip the Goat over and drag it out of the pile of blood it was in for a good shot. (you know respect for the animal kill picture) The other side was worse. So it looks like a gut shot i guess since you pointed it out.

460 yards not long range thats mid range.

Here is 730 yards in 8 mph winds with the same rifle

post-12761-0-40279200-1531446185_thumb.jpg

I guess thats ok shooting Win71. Take a hike Win and stop complaining about people that knows how to shoot and just because they do things different then you

• Like 2

Kc

I don't need to post pictures as I am comfortable in my own skin and past being a bragger. Just remember, I know all about you so wipe those tears and blow that nose big baby monkey shooter.

You dont need to shoot long range to feed your ego because you feed it by lecturing and nannying everyone else.

Your ignorance regarding the lethality of the Berger Hybrids is laughable - there are many, many examples of this bullet as very effective on game. It shouldnt be used because someday one might not put down an animal? Has an Accubond, or Gameking, or Partition, ever failed to put down an animal? If so then we shouldnt use those on game either...

• Like 2

KC

Wrong again Names not Patrick Remember to wipe to wipe those tears and blow that nose.

To Wildcat, Sure all the bullets you mentioned have most likely failed to stop an animal do to poor shot placement but not from failing to expand because they are target bullets.

Berger says no to using their target bullets on game why do you fail to heed the manufactures recommendations. Because you can and have been lucky so far.

Kc

I don't need to post pictures as I am comfortable in my own skin and past being a bragger. Just remember, I know all about you so wipe those tears and blow that nose big baby monkey shooter.

Neither of these baboons were babies. they were both big males, but thanks Patrick Daniel.

AFRICA2010213.jpg

AFRICA2010180.jpg

KC

Wrong again Names not Patrick Remember to wipe to wipe those tears and blow that nose.

To Wildcat, Sure all the bullets you mentioned have most likely failed to stop an animal do to poor shot placement but not from failing to expand because they are target bullets.

Berger says no to using their target bullets on game why do you fail to heed the manufactures recommendations. Because you can and have been lucky so far.

Legal issues!! They built them for target shooting (but works great on game so people use them) If one does fail they can't come to Berger and blame them. Ive seen a HVLD fail on a great shot behind the shoulder. Ive seen a partion fail but was still able to recover the animal. Partion was behind the shoulder. So far in my hunting career ive seen more fails on hunting bullets then target bullets. Kind of strange right? Not so lucky I guess

Kc My name isn't Patrick Daniel sorry but your wrong again. If you get it correct I will say. So again wipe those eyes and blow that nose. Baboons are monkeys you got ripped off on your Bots Safari. Shoulda went to Tans they have the Buffs and stuff there not just waterhole junk.

Zeke-Be, quit watching and quoting the TV shows you aren't old enough to have seen too many kills of anything.

This is it for me no more comments from the peanut gallery will be responded to.

Zeke-Be, quit watching and quoting the TV shows you aren't old enough to have seen too many kills of anything.

This is it for me no more comments from the peanut gallery will be responded to.

who-the-hell-xcq9xl.jpg

Win71 (or lark/naturebob) we've got enough high-wasted old grumps on this forum already. Obviously you're too old for the internet, so please crawl back into whatever nasty hole you managed to find your way out of.

• Like 2

Win71 Avatar Interest should rather state INTEREST: pi$$ing off family, pi$$ing off friends, hunting only my way, fishing only my way, outdoors like the old days, shooting more then 200 yards your a D-bag, and if your 36 years old your too young to know anything because I know it all!!!

Out of his 88 post this is about what Ive seen and I rarely go on the offensive on other people on this forum.

• Like 1

Win71 Avatar Interest should rather state INTEREST: pi$$ing off family, pi$$ing off friends, hunting only my way, fishing only my way, outdoors like the old days, shooting more then 200 yards your a D-bag, and if your 36 years old your too young to know anything because I know it all!!!

Out of his 88 post this is about what Ive seen and I rarely go on the offensive on other people on this forum.

Not to mention he can't post anything that he has successfully killed