Explorer

Hunt recommendations

Ya lets socialize hunting apps

Let's give the kids their own special hunt and be mad when the kids all don't all get tags. What does that sound like
take a joke much. Not much different than "sitting on 12 bp's why can't I get drawn wawa". Whatever gets the next generation out of the Xbox and into the woods. Taking your kid hunting while a train of drunk truck drivers go in circles on a general hunt is no way to go.

36 fewer antelope tags seems significant. Habitat loss is quickly eroding our sustainable populations of goats. Some day they will be all but gone.

Elk tags remain at almost the same number, except for the 650 additional junior tags. Thats a lot of cows that will be killed. Be interested to see if those areas were all at or above objectives or if they just increased to meet the new guiidelines for numbers of junior tags.

Ya lets socialize hunting apps

Let's give the kids their own special hunt and be mad when the kids all don't all get tags. What does that sound like
take a joke much.

i did. its just a subject I'm interested in is all.

I was surprised by the increase in unit 4a general antelope. That unit is pretty darn small and there will be 27 hunters plus the additional 8 hopi tribal members for 35 hunters total. That unit used to just have 12 tags not long ago.

• Like 1

36 fewer antelope tags seems significant. Habitat loss is quickly eroding our sustainable populations of goats. Some day they will be all but gone.

Elk tags remain at almost the same number, except for the 650 additional junior tags. Thats a lot of cows that will be killed. Be interested to see if those areas were all at or above objectives or if they just increased to meet the new guiidelines for numbers of junior tags.

They are starting to develop for 10000 homes on the deep well in 19b. Prescott valley is soon annexing all the way to perkinsville road in 19a. Sad. When I was a kid there was plenty of goat's and plenty of habitat.

The juniors hunts for coues are the best tags in the state. I would take a juniors hunt for coues over any december tag in any unit. While i think its great there are juniors only tags and love to see kids afield, i dont think they need the best tags in the state for coues, date wise. I think the coues juniors hunt dates should be later and put between some of the general hunts. Also to many tags allotted for juniors coues overall. Again nothing against kids but their tags are the best dates a guy could ask for regarding coues deer. Heck give adults some tags with the juniors dates and give some juniors tags for the late december dates. To many junior tags given overall in my opinion. Cut them in half.

They are starting to develop for 10000 homes on the deep well in 19b. Prescott valley is soon annexing all the way to perkinsville road in 19a. Sad. When I was a kid there was plenty of goat's and plenty of habitat.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

• Like 2

Less antelope tags in 10 is a good thing and I see they snuck in a rifle rut hunt with 30 tags in some crappy unit.

• Like 1