rossislider

Left Over Elk Tag List B.S.!!!

I'd like to hear from someone if they know anyone that actually got some of the tags they removed. I'd bet they just said that to appease the mob and erased them off the list and reposted it. Would be much easier.

• Like 1

B77 why you have so much angry to the azgfd?

If you go back and read earlier posts you'll see I was one of the few actually defending azgfd on this subject. I'm simply saying azgfd could have just realized hey we screwed up but there's no way to fix it now so let's make these guys happy that are pissed off this happened and say we're giving the tags to who deserved them next in line. Then simply erase them off the list and repost the list. Not angry with azgfd at all actually. Pretty impressed with the draw process this year.
  • Like 1

Man I can get blamed for hating game and fish even when I'm defending game and fish. I can't imagine what I have ever done to anyone to deserve my whole family getting cancer but it sounds like you have some issues you might want to get checked out. Especially coming from someone I've never even had contact with.

• Like 1

Man I can get blamed for hating game and fish even when I'm defending game and fish. I can't imagine what I have ever done to anyone to deserve my whole family getting cancer but it sounds like you have some issues you might want to get checked out. Especially coming from someone I've never even had contact with.

Some dude who loves to swing from a3s nuts I'm sure

a cow tag is like coal in your stocking.

Dude you need to have some kids, you will never feel that way again.

a cow tag is like coal in your stocking.

Dude you need to have some kids, you will never feel that way again.

I was a kid. And I didn't think that stuff was cool then either.