Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

NFL Draft

Anyone with this much sports knowledge has to be ...

Single with no life

Married with no life

Married with no life soon to be divorced

Married with no life making lots of money so wife doesn't leave them and just has a Sancho.

Soon to be found dead in bed while wife collects insurance policy

And a Kapernik lover.

I really wanted to win the award but my job got in the way this am. Maybe next time. Can I get second place?

Good pick for the Cardinals.

Super happy with the pick.. They got probably the most NFL ready of the QB's and only gave a up a 3rd and 5th round , no future picks.. What a steal. Not a huge loss if he doesnt pan out.

Leave it Oakland to make a dumb trade. They knew cards needed a QB and could have got so much more in return

• Like 2

Super happy with the pick.. They got probably the most NFL ready of the QB's and only gave a up a 3rd and 5th round , no future picks.. What a steal. Not a huge loss if he doesnt pan out.

Leave it Oakland to make a dumb trade. They knew cards needed a QB and could have got so much more in return

They love fleecing Oakland.. They got Carson Palmer from the Raiders for actually nothing.

Single with no life

Married with no life

Married with no life making lots of money so wife doesn't leave them and just has a Sancho.

And a Kapernik lover.

I really wanted to win the award but my job got in the way this am. Maybe next time. Can I get second place?

You forgot to mention that, anyone with that much sports knowledge, simply likes Football. It's a hobby for millions of fans.

You certainly earned the stupid comment of the day award. I would expect no less from some members.

For those that don't like Football, ignore the thread. It's a simple solution. There are always those that can't help pissing in other peoples cheerios. Pretty pathetic actually.

• Like 1

Single with no life

Married with no life

And a Kapernik lover.

In this thread, Toby admits to sucking at sports and possibly life itself.

• Like 2

Single with no life

Married with no life

And a Kapernik lover.

And also appears to be a racist hispanic.

• Like 1

They love fleecing Oakland.. They got Carson Palmer from the Raiders for actually nothing.

For all the hype, and money, in bringing back John Gruden, I'm surprised at the Raiders trade and pick.

• Like 1

Single with no life

Married with no life

And a Kapernik lover.

And also appears to be a racist hispanic.

Well if you knew any hispanics you would know that is the term that is used.

Boy its hard to joke with people here. Now I know why trophyhuntr does it.

I don't see where calling someone Sancho or Yourself that is Racsist. Cmon don't go there. I hate when people pull out the race card over nothing............BOB!

• Like 1

I'm the racist guy married to a Mexican from Mexico with half Mexican kids who speak Spanish. That would be me.

I could change my post and say your wife is banging the landscaper while you are at work,or at the sportsbar,or the game.

Kapernik lover means you support his kneeling and shitting on my flag. I could care what color he is. seriously..?

Thank You Sweet Little Baby Jesus the Cardinals did not draft Mason Rudolph!!! I'm also thankful we didn't have to use this year's 2nd or a 1st next year to get Rosen. He was 4th on my list but not last so you gotta take the small victories! We can't miss these next two, especially after giving up our mid-round 3rd. O Line, CB, WR in that order. Maybe we can trade back into the 3rd so we can get all 3 of those needs in the top 100 picks. Talent starts dropping off fast after that.

Yeah, I didn't figure you NFC West, but not Cardinals, fans would be big on this one. I LOVED it!