Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Kuiu

What a bad deal. Sounds like there must have been some sort of accident on the mountain. He was on a hunt. Rest easy Jason. 

• Like 1

Holy crap prayers to the family

22 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

What a bad deal. Sounds like there must have been some sort of accident on the mountain. He was on a hunt. Rest easy Jason. 

He committed suicide... It's already out there, so no need to spread misinformation. Praying for his family and friends... Ed F

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BOWUNTR said:

He committed suicide... It's already out there, so no need to spread misinformation. Praying for his family and friends... Ed F

Out where ? All I’ve seen is rumers

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BOWUNTR said:

What a classless post to try to rekindle some BS feud you think you have with me. The official cause has not been released so i think you may be the one spreading false information. Wrong time, wrong place bud

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

What a classless post to try to rekindle some BS feud you think you have with me. The official cause has not been released so i think you may be the one spreading false information. Wrong time, wrong place bud

^^^^^  It still says on their site it hasn't released yet 

Get rid of the chip on your shoulder. My post isn't about you. My post is correct, yours was not and I'll leave it at that. Ed F

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BOWUNTR said:

Get rid of the chip on your shoulder. My post isn't about you. My post is correct, yours was not and I'll leave it at that. Ed F

Where did you find this info?

7 minutes ago, BOWUNTR said:

You can't come in and swinging at everyone and not give an explanation on how you came about it??? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BOWUNTR said:

I will respectfully decline to rebuttal as to not derail this topic. If you would like to discuss something with me, please send me a PM. 

• Like 2