Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Covid, whos had it and how are you recovering?

20 minutes ago, JSR said:

a real medical mask might be somewhat effective

if that was the case why did they come out and say you should be wearing 2 of them? and when 2 isnt enough theyll tell you to wear more. face it, they dont work. never did 

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

if that was the case why did they come out and say you should be wearing 2 of them? and when 2 isnt enough theyll tell you to wear more. face it, they dont work. never did 

The best thing people could do to stop the spread is but a heavy duty plastic bag over their heads and a 1/2 inch zip tie around their neck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Dr. Trphy, what's your source on masks not working? They do work! They are made to decrease droplet range. It reduces risk but just cause it doesnt garuntee you immunity doesnt mean they arent effective. 

I wont tell you to wear a mask or not. It's the people choice! It's a right to choose! But to say they dont work is not correct

3 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

The best thing people could do to stop the spread is but a heavy duty plastic bag over their heads and a 1/2 inch zip tie around their neck.

Fool proof!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

that's why I said "might"

I was at the gym this morning. Looked around....I was the only dumb A wearing a mask. I did the walk of shame back to the locker room and tossed it.

5 minutes ago, AZkiller said:

make sure you fully exhale before tightening the zip tie .... for maximum effectiveness

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

you wore a mask and you ended up in the hospital with covid...

Exactly. It reduces risk BUT doesnt make you immune. I work 3 jobs chances of me getting it are high im out of my house 14-16 hours a day! So yeah I know imma get it eventually but imma minimize the amount I get it. My mother wears a mask at the hospital and works with covid patients each night. NEVER HAD IT

1 minute ago, trphyhntr said:

do we really need to go and look up all the times your god fraudcci has contradicted himself? 

Nope I dont like Fauci. Hated him for years before this. Cuz I agree on one thing with him doesnt mean I'm a full supporter either

4 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

Exactly. It reduces risk BUT doesnt make you immune. I work 3 jobs chances of me getting it are high im out of my house 14-16 hours a day! So yeah I know imma get it eventually but imma minimize the amount I get it. My mother wears a mask at the hospital and works with covid patients each night. NEVER HAD IT

Wear a whole mask factory on your face if it makes you feel better. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UggRedBilly said:

Nope I dont like Fauci. Hated him for years before this. Cuz I agree on one thing with him doesnt mean I'm a full supporter either

wearing the mask increases your risk of getting the disease, by weakening your body's first line of defense against viruses.  You can't expel the virus orally with a mask on.

by wearing the mask, it allows the virus to incubate inside your mouth.  your body's first defense against a virus is to expel it, sometimes by sneezing or coughing, or even just breathing.  This does not mean you have contracted the disease, it's just your body trying to expel the virus before it takes hold.  If you are wearing a mask, that can't happen.  This was in a published medical study i read over the weekend.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1