Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Long Sleeve Shirts are in!!

Hi Guys,

The long sleeve shirts have arrived!! They look great and I will try and send as many out today as I can. Only about 1/2 of you that preordered have paid up. I sent invoices by email to everyone, so if you didn't get an invoice and you preordered, email or PM me. amanda@coueswhitetail.com

I will wait another day or so for payment from everyone, then I will open sales up to general public. So if you want the color and size you preordered, please pay your invoice asap.

Thanks to those that paid so quickly!

Also, if after receiving the shirts you find that the size isn't right for you, let me know and I will see what we can do. If you think you might return it due to size issues, please don't get them dirty or remove the tags.

Amanda

Amanda.....can't wait to see how purdee I look in them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TJ

Cool. That will be a great item to take on the hunt this weekend! Thanks for the effort of putting this together and shipping so quickly.

Thanks again!

AzP&Y

Doug

When will you have them up for purchase? I have been in the elk woods and missed out on the pre-purchasing.

Thanks,

Travis

"parothead"

I sent out a jillion shirts today. I had two large boxes full of packages to send out. Took like 15-20 mins for the PO lady just to process them! And guess what? She actually wanted to buy two shirts! HA! Didn't think I would be selling more shirts at the Post office! She wants to get them for the grandkids who love to hunt!

Amanda

I sent out a jillion shirts today. I had two large boxes full of packages to send out. Took like 15-20 mins for the PO lady just to process them! And guess what? She actually wanted to buy two shirts! HA! Didn't think I would be selling more shirts at the Post office! She wants to get them for the grandkids who love to hunt!

Amanda

:P Did you have one on for her to see while you were at the P.O.?

Amanda

:P Did you have one on for her to see while you were at the P.O.?

Actually, I had to repackage a couple boxes because she noticed I was using the flat rate box when it wasn't necessary. So when I repackaged them, she saw the shirts. So not only did she save me money on shipping, she ordered some shirts! How cool is that?

Amanda

B) WHOOT WHOOT Just got mine, they look great!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

B) WHOOT WHOOT Just got mine, they look great!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

Glad you like 'em!!!

The Post office sure gets stuff out fast. I mailed your shirts out at 4 pm yesterday!

Amanda

Just got mine in the mail !! They look great !!

I know mine came in today. I'm in Moline, Illinois and won't see them until tomorrow night when I get back!! :(

Just got home from work and there they were on the counter. I felt like a little kid opening up a x-mas present. They are better than I had expected. Those of you who haven't ordered better jump on the band wagon caus they are nice look'en. :D

Thanks again Amanda for putting this all together. :)

TJ