Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Long Sleeve Shirts are in!!

Here I am today..just as I said I would be, chasing Coues...It was HOT HOT HOT...didn't get off work till 07:AM and was at my intended glassing spot about 09:00.....glassed hard looking under the shade of trees.....nada...but got a good workout and sweated off a few pounds in prep for my upcoming Elk hunt. I can attest to the fact that the shirts do not have built in air conditioning....but they feel and look great!!!

post-2234-1219438372_thumb.jpg

I also have an Oct rifle tag for this area (34A) and will be back when the weather is a little cooler. Here is a front view. Had to use my tripod to take the pics as I was all alone....only one crazy enough to brave the 100 degree temps!?!

post-2234-1219438453_thumb.jpg

Here I am today..just as I said I would be, chasing Coues...It was HOT HOT HOT...didn't get off work till 07:AM and was at my intended glassing spot about 09:00.....glassed hard looking under the shade of trees.....nada...but got a good workout and sweated off a few pounds in prep for my upcoming Elk hunt. I can attest to the fact that the shirts do not have built in air conditioning....but they feel and look great!!!

post-2234-1219438372_thumb.jpg

I also have an Oct rifle tag for this area (34A) and will be back when the weather is a little cooler. Here is a front view. Had to use my tripod to take the pics as I was all alone....only one crazy enough to brave the 100 degree temps!?!

post-2234-1219438453_thumb.jpg

Thanks for taking those pics! That's awesome. Not the best shirt for a 100 degree day, but at least you looked cool!!!

Hope you don't mind if I post that on the tshirt order page. (Clay yours might go up also!)

Amanda

Not at all...hope it sells some more.....wish there was a deer in the pic though.

Thanks for taking those pics! That's awesome. Not the best shirt for a 100 degree day, but at least you looked cool!!!

Hope you don't mind if I post that on the tshirt order page. (Clay yours might go up also!)

Amanda

I don't mind.

Got mine to! Thanks much Amanda!!! Everyone should buy one of these!!! Seriously, a good sturdy quality shirt!!!!

My other coueswhitetail.com shirt brought me some great luck while fishing this year, so you KNOW I'll be wearing this one!!

S.

:)

Got one of mine in yesterday, washed it and am currently wearing it to a club meeting. These are great shirts! Not too thick to wear around the valley.

Got one of mine in yesterday, washed it and am currently wearing it to a club meeting. These are great shirts! Not too thick to wear around the valley.

Thanks for the feedback. glad you like it!

What club?

Hopefully having you guys wear these around will generate even more interest in CW.com. :lol:

Amanda

I got suckered...err elected as the club secretary for the Arizona Military Vehicle Collectors Club a few years back. Since then I've sold my jeeps, and now I spend the first thursday of each month listening to everyone complain about how slow a 60 year old military vehicle is, and why they can't go to an event they all thought was a great idea last month.

I got suckered...err elected as the club secretary for the Arizona Military Vehicle Collectors Club a few years back. Since then I've sold my jeeps, and now I spend the first thursday of each month listening to everyone complain about how slow a 60 year old military vehicle is, and why they can't go to an event they all thought was a great idea last month.

:lol: Sounds typical of any club!

Amanda

got mine yesterday - fits perfect - can't wait to hike up a hill and throw it on to keep me warm.

Here is a picture from a recent scouting trip with my dad. We had just reached our glassing point after a good hike. Our truck is parked way out in the flats.

100_0262.jpg