bcoover

Late hunt is hear

I'll be going out in 22, or 24a can't afford to go down to my favorite area 36a. I'm just excited to get out, and away from school.

Bcoover, going back up to 23 this weekend also. Same spot I elk hunted in Nov. Heard they are moving all over up there. Good luck to you and your brothers!

I Plan on Chasing anything that has anthlers, I will actually be in tucson the 21st-23rd seeing family for xmas, but too bad i will only see them at night since i will be doing my best to tag a deer, Good luck to everyone.

Archery 22 for me opening day and maybe a few other days,.. and the wifes rifle 22 for a five days.

Hard to squeeze in new years javelina 33/37b want to try a 24b wt in reavis ranch.

Pigs may have to wait a weekend.

1 MORE DAY OF WORK CAN'T WAIT.

Dan

Hey BCoover,

I got a 7 day backpacker from the 18 through the 24th......followed by a six day back packer from the 26th through the 31st. I'll be in GOD'S country, er, Unit 23.

Good luck brother, enjoy your hunt. Hope you and your brothers whack some toads!

Couesi1

It will be my first coues chase with a bow. My dad and buddy have rifle tags in 36a so I will purchase an archery tag. I'll be willing to take a coues or mule deer; just looking for a good time.

I'm going to be in 36A on Friday with my bow and then heading to 27 on Monday for a couple of days to join a buddy of mine on his late hunt. I'll have my bow in hand as well for that one. I'm sure I'll be spending some time out and about during December since I have the next two weeks off :lol:!!

Good luck to everyone and Happy Holidays!

I will be in unit 33 for one day this weekend?? Also plan on hunting in unit 34a only thing is I am concentrating on mule deer only, this deer has eluded me and hopefully I will harvest one with my bow???? A nice toad!!! Good luck to all!!!!! Any one have any pointers on where to get a nice muley?? Willing to trade some whitetail info for some.

Lower areas in Reddington have some nice Muleys in there. You need to go past mile marker 14 and get into the washes. Find a water source anywhere near the lower desert area and glass. You will see them on the sunny sides of the slopes in the morning and afternoons.

Good luck and I will see you up there. I'll be in the white blazer with the SKNSFN license plate!

PSEHUNTER,

do you work at PSE, just curious for I am in and out of the shop every so often? Have you ever hunted near the Bioshpere?? Hopefully I will be able to get out there, may have to work this weekend. Do you plan on hunting muley only or any species of deer??? I will fill you in on some pretty good spots for whitetail in that area if you are interested???

I do not....I just love PSE Bows. I work at Raytheon. I just moved to the Northwest side and have not hunted the area. I have hunted Reddington for 10+years now and have taken muleys 7 of those 10 with a bow. The only time I have taken a whitetail is with a rifle. THese things really get on my nerves but I love to hunt them. I will shoot the first P&Y muley that I see or the first Coues that walks in front of me with antlers.

This is the last deer I took out of Reddington