Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

How many houses do you have

Just curious how many houses you guys out there have......any of you have 8 or 9 houses sitting around the country. NO WONDER politicians are so out of touch with mainstream america...........and I don't really have one house, the d@mn bank has it.........

The so called "American Dream" of owning a house or land is a farce anyway. Try not paying your taxes on a house that you "own" free and clear and see how long you still "own" it.

If the bank doesn't own it then the government does!

:blink: That is funny, never been lucky enough to be in that position owning my own house free and clear, but I can imagine that would be the case and a good point well taken......

I got a card from Wells Fargo the other day saying they were going to WAIVER my $75.00 fee for my credit line that my house mortgage is in. I went in to find out why they would charge me for an account they were already getting my left leg for........I was informed that because my loan was for more than $200000.00 they had waived that fee.....if my balance ever drops below $20000.00 then they will charge me $75.00 a year.

Which reminds me of my credit card company calling to offer for a small fee to protect my personal identity.....double LL, that is there job and why I pay 18% intrest for my card......now they want to charge me extra for that.....bull hockey....

I can only assume your question has to do with a certain presidential candidate's response to a reporter.

Imagine yourself followed around by a horde of vultures who hope to get you to give a wrong answer, just so they can get an "exclusive." Then imagine having a wife with more money than God, and a fleet of accountants who know the most tax-effective way to hold her property (not all of which is legally yours). When ambushed with a question out of the blue by a reporter, our hero's safest response is: "I'm not sure. I'll check with staff and get back to you."

Bill Quimby

Obama does not even know how many states are in the USA. He said he's been to all 58. He must be thinking of African countries, his real passion.

Obama does not even know how many states are in the USA. He said he's been to all 58. He must be thinking of African countries, his real passion.

He was correct giving that number--that is the number of states in some Islamic union--tells you where his mind is--we all know where his head is.

Oneshot that is funny......how about Obamas house he bought for a sale price at 1.3million, marked down 300,000 from the 1.6million asking price and then bought 1/6th of a parcel from the druglord for another cool 300,000 so he could have a yard for the kids to play in..........both presidential candidates are definitely out of touch with my real world scenario :blink:

And why is it wrong to invest? If he / she has the money god bless them. If we had that kind of money we would have those types of investments also. NObama sure jumped on that one quick with a negative ad... should have thought it through first however. I think it backfired a bit.

Alls I'm saying is that is one H3ll of a big IF for most of us to go plop down 1.3 mil on a house much less an investment. Yeah, all the power to them if they have the money, just don't get up in front of me and tell me you know how it feels to try and make ends meet...........I'll wallow in my own self pity all by my lonesome thank you....