Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

Members Slayin' bucks on opening day!!!!!

Well, I as very fortunate to get tape a Great buck for Bowhunter4life (mike) yesterday!!!! :D What a Deer Mike!!!! Congrats!! I also know that a friend of Mike's took a good buck as well....(post it up!!) ;)

And ol' Hunt'n coues (Troy) dropped the hammer on his second ever Coues Deer!! :D Considering that he had 5 rifle carp deer tags to fill at his house.... this was a great way to start the hunting season for him!!!

:P ..... I'm gunna let the boys post their own pics and stories but since I know neither of them are at home, I atleast thought you all should know that there are some more bucks on the ground!

Sounds like alot of good bucks going down on opening weekend. I am very impressed with all the pictures of the great bucks so far, I hope the October hunt shines on me this year :)

Well, I know it's a "carp" deer but I did arrow him opening day.......15 minutes into the hunt on the Arizona Strip (13B). He's 31" wide and grosses 197 7/8" and nets 192 7/8". Can't believe my "hunt of a lifetime" ended so quickly. ...not complaining though! Hope you enjoy.

AZ_Strip_Hunt_021.jpg

GREAT BUCK!! nothing better than a huge typical like that!!! congrats and great job!!! oh yeah, we want to hear the story ;)

Looking forward to seeing all the pictures and congratulations to the ones that have tagged.

BOHNTR.....That's sweet! :D

TJ

Well, I know it's a "carp" deer but I did arrow him opening day.......15 minutes into the hunt on the Arizona Strip (13B). He's 31" wide and grosses 197 7/8" and nets 192 7/8". Can't believe my "hunt of a lifetime" ended so quickly. ...not complaining though! Hope you enjoy.

AZ_Strip_Hunt_021.jpg

Very nice! Congratulations!

Amanda

That is a great buck!! Congrats!!!! Were you selfguided??? Congrats on a Fantastic deer!!!

What a toad Muley. Big Congrats. Story please!

Nice buck. Is it pretty common for big mulies up on the strip to be rubbed off already. Seams pretty early for deer beings that I am still seeing bulls with velvet.

AZ_Strip_Hunt_021.jpg

I have seen you before.. Your name Roy Grace? You hunt kiabab a lot. I remember your buck from i think it was 03. Nice 4 pointer in velvet. And you drive a long ways... you live in California... Hope i'm not creepin you out lol :) but you are always layin the smack down on bucks with your bow.. I remember a few pics of you of some blacktails in California, oh and the fact that you love wearing that camo! I been going to kiabab for the like the last 9 years for the archery hunt... i put in for it this year as first choice and did not get drawn even though there was leftover tags... go figure.. but still got drawn for rifle coues! Wish I was up there right now though... I love that place... Seen the biggest deer of my life there.

Great Buck! Congrats!

P.S. Show me where you hunt ;)