Non-Typical Solutions

Any bets? Fill in the blank!

9 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

I have a lot of guns and ammo, probably more than i need. Call me a POS I don't care.

Guns and ammo are TOTALLY different. You having a lot of guns and ammo isn't preventing anyone from getting to work and feeding their family. Not even in the same universe. I have zero issue with how guys are doing things with guns/ammo

And who knows... the people in the photo might need every drop of gas they're taking. I have no idea. I'm speaking about those who are hoarding and will turn around and sell it for a huge profit. As far as the ammo thing goes... until we're in a civil war... ammo is a luxury. If you're making money off ammo, good for you for being smart. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

Guns and ammo are TOTALLY different. You having a lot of guns and ammo isn't preventing anyone from getting to work and feeding their family. Not even in the same universe. I have zero issue with how guys doing things with guns/ammo

You turned a fuel shortage on the east coast into wiping a baby's butt. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

You turned a fuel shortage on the east coast into wiping a baby's butt. 

I was comparing a need to a need. Lol... try having a spitting, sh!tting 4 month old and no baby wipes. I'm still traumatized. Nevermind the fact that I'm 47 and too freakin old to have a new baby. 

38 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

This picture reminds me of when I had a 4 month old baby last year and couldn't find baby wipes anywhere because idiots were hoarding them. Thank God some friends hooked us up. I get that it's smart to be prepared but you're also taking something someone else might need. With something like fuel... if you're taking more than you need... you're a POS

were people hoarding them? Or were just more people using them?  Sanctimonious folks on here.  When you were searching for baby wipes, and found the last 3 packs would you buy all three, or just one pack and leave the rest?  I guarantee you would buy all three.

16 minutes ago, Desertguide said:

Guns and ammo are TOTALLY different. You having a lot of guns and ammo isn't preventing anyone from getting to work and feeding their family. Not even in the same universe. I have zero issue with how guys are doing things with guns/ammo

So you are the moral authority and get to pick and choose which commodities are ok to store. Got it. 

43 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

were people hoarding them? Or were just more people using them?  Sanctimonious folks on here.  When you were searching for baby wipes, and found the last 3 packs would you buy all three, or just one pack and leave the rest?  I guarantee you would buy all three.

Were people hoarding them? What planet have you been living on? No... I wouldn't buy more than I needed. And as a matter of fact... when we did end up getting more than we needed we gave the extra away to a single mom. 

As for your moral authority comment... if you can't figure out what I meant then gas and ammo aren't the only shortages

10 hours ago, trophyseeker said:

How do you know she is not American??

Just a wild guess, if I recall she was in CA and was Asian not to mention stupid as crap and more than likely a liberal which being stupid and a liberal your not an American  ;)

3 hours ago, Desertguide said:

I was comparing a need to a need. Lol... try having a spitting, sh!tting 4 month old and no baby wipes. I'm still traumatized. Nevermind the fact that I'm 47 and too freakin old to have a new baby. 

Can you imagine cloth diapers, rinsing them out in the toilet, wiping baby’s butt with a wash rag, having to rinse that out, then the chitty laundry 😩

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Can you imagine cloth diapers, rinsing them out in the toilet, wiping baby’s butt with a wash rag, having to rinse that out, then the chitty laundry 😩

Didn't have to do cloth diapers but we were using muslin rags to clean the baby up for a couple days before we got some baby wipes. That was special. Lol... I had a few dead down wind field wipes in my pack that got used up too. 

• Sad 1

Why are these pictures always at a kroger or wallmart.

Saw on the news just a few mins ago someones 2004 hummer had 20 gals and gas and burned to the ground.

• Wow! 1