Fern

What auto powder trickler to get.

Been wanting a auto powder trickler/thrower. Any suggestions good or bad?  Was looking at the chargemaster price range. 
min not ready to jump all in for the high end ones yet

24 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

+2 in that price range.

Sorry to take this on a tangent, but what is the best one out there you’d recommend in the higher price range?

8 hours ago, yotebuster said:

Sorry to take this on a tangent, but what is the best one out there you’d recommend in the higher price range?

A&D FX-120i w. V3 Auto-throw and Auto-trickler.

Not cheap at all, but incredibly accurate and fast enough to keep you busy with very little wait time during loading.  Top end set-up for producing bench rest quality charges.  

Followed by the new RCBS Matchmaster.  I haven't used one of these yet, but they have gotten great reviews.

I've been happy with my Hornady Auto charge. It will sometimes overcharge, but it notifies you with a beep and a light and usually if I slow the speed down that helps a bunch. I believe with any of them if they act funny, make sure they are plugged in to a separate circuit if possible and don't use a power strip either.

Well leaning towards the chargemaster lite but Natchez who had it at the best price says it’s sold out and discontinued. 
mother sites have it in stock but have the price almost at the price of the chargemaster at Natchez