Couestracker

Verification code email from Game and Fish

Never heard of this. Checked return email address, is from Game and Fish. Anyone know what's up with it?

Screenshot_20210703-133600.png

If you have more then one person on your portal ( my kids are listed under my portal) every time I log into my portal now it sends me a code ( per txt - not email) that I have to put in to get it to log in ….. I have no idea why it makes you do this but it does ….. anyway do you possibly have it set to send you and email instead of a txt ??? 

I don't have any kids or shared portal. Since posting this, I've recieved 2 more (different) verification code emails from them.

Gotta be Russian hackers!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tomgobbler said:

If you have more then one person on your portal ( my kids are listed under my portal) every time I log into my portal now it sends me a code ( per txt - not email) that I have to put in to get it to log in ….. I have no idea why it makes you do this but it does ….. anyway do you possibly have it set to send you and email instead of a txt ??? 

How the he11 do u add ur kids to your portal?  

• Like 1

At first I went to the office and had them do it -  then I had another child get old enough for an account and I did it myself -

so log in to your account 

Go to the manage your account 

Then hit the button “view details “

then scroll to the bottom after all

The places it has were you can update your info - username - address-  phone etc …. And at the bottom there is a a button that says 

“create dependent account “ 

and it lets you add them …… 

it’s a whole lot better to have them under my account and be able to see everything instead of 5 different emails and accounts . 

If they all ready have an account I don’t know if it will let you ? Not sure about that - as I had the last in the office so those ( before I knew how ) then a

few months back when my daughter was old enough on added her - but she did not previously have one ….. I don’t know if they will be a hang up or not ….

but I was sure happy to get them all under  mine . 

But after you add them every time you log in it will txt you a verification code to put in ….. kind of annoying but that’s how they have it . 

hope this helps .

• Like 3

10 hours ago, el diablo said:

How the he11 do u add ur kids to your portal?  

I just called the department and had them add mine.   Took a couple minutes.

• Like 1