peckl1

Looking for a docter

Since I did not get drawn for deer this year, I pulled my bow out of storage to get ready for an archery hunt. Well last year while still working, we were busy and a keg needed to be changed. I got back to the beer cooler and grabbed a keg. When I tried to hoist it up on the second shelf I felt a pain in my shoulder. Well I guess I was hurt more than I thought. When I tried to pull my bow back the other day I couldn't do it. Went to game and fish and got an exempt form for using a crossbow. Now I'm looking for a doctor who can fill it out. Only problem since I retired I don't have any health insurance. Went to the doctor's office who used to treat me and they said it would cost at least $250. I am looking to find a doctor who can check me out and fill out the form for a more reasonable amount of money. Any help would be great!

Sounds like an industrial injury. Try Dr Zeman in Phx near 22nd Street and Highland. 

Lots of docs give a discount for cash.  $250 mighta been the "insurance" price.  Maybe go to one of the guys that approve cannabis medical cards.

• Like 2

Thanks folks. I have had good luck with my help since I dropped 125 lbs 6 years ago. I will check these little clinics out.

• Wow! 1

2 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Really,  that's hard to believe.  Every frys, cvs and walgreens in the valley have them. Not everyone but a bunch of them.

Just Google it . Comes right up. Hope it helps 

Screenshot_2021-07-12-16-32-00.png

• Haha 1

Can your shoot less poundage?  I tore a ligament, dropped 7-8lbs and was able to shoot just fine.  Even if you go down to 50lbs still lethal. I get confused on all the xbow and air bow guys that can’t shoot 50lbs but can hold up a trophy bull.  

• Like 2