in arizona to convict someone of trespassing on property(not enclosed structures such as houses) there has to be a posted sign every 15 feet..Thats why golf courses cant get you for trespassing for fishing in the ponds...now if your told to leave you have to or you can be sighted...so not saying that these people are right for trespassing but good luck trying to get them in trouble..Now im not sure about the laws with hunting on private property im sure you can get them for something there but as far as trespassing its very hard to get anyone on that.

15 feet!!! Dude, what are you smoking??? signs only have to be every 1/4 mile and at gates and corners. Trespassing can be a revocable offense!

Catclaw is right. Every quarter mile, and at gates and corners. Also in lieu of a sign every quarter mile they can have the fence post painted florecent orange. Pages 96 & 97 in the 2008-09 Arizona deer regulations.

D. The entry of any person for the taking of wildlife shall

not be grounds for an action for trespassing unless the

land has been posted pursuant to this section.

ok tam and catclaw read my post before you comment..maybe i was confusing you im not talking about taking wildlife on private property im talking trespassing in general two totally different things....in the STATE OF ARIZONA ""not""" game and fish hunting laws you cannot be convicted of trespassing unless, there is a fence x amount tall or a sign every 15 feet....not hunting on private property thats two different deals yes you might be able to get your hunting right's taken away for hunting on private property wich obviously you guys know the law at gates,corners, every 1/4 mile blah blah...Trespassing and illegaly hunting on someones land might be confusing but if i was to walk on to your property not hunting and you do not have it posted every 15 feet you cannot legally in the STATE OF AZ prosecute me for TRESPASSING now if i took my bow/rifle/harpoon or whatever in there intending to hunt and it meet the requirements for keeping hunters out you could get me for hunting on private property but never will you get a trespassing citation..first hand i have been sighted at 2 golf courses for fishing in the ponds and they could not prosecute me because it was not posted..Or maybe i got lucky and the judge had no idea what he was doing after all its only his livelyhood..

D. The entry of any person for the taking of wildlife shall

not be grounds for an action for trespassing unless the

land has been posted pursuant to this section.

ok tam and catclaw read my post before you comment..maybe i was confusing you im not talking about taking wildlife on private property im talking trespassing in general two totally different things....in the STATE OF ARIZONA ""not""" game and fish hunting laws you cannot be convicted of trespassing unless, there is a fence x amount tall or a sign every 15 feet....not hunting on private property thats two different deals yes you might be able to get your hunting right's taken away for hunting on private property wich obviously you guys know the law at gates,corners, every 1/4 mile blah blah...Trespassing and illegaly hunting on someones land might be confusing but if i was to walk on to your property not hunting and you do not have it posted every 15 feet you cannot legally in the STATE OF AZ prosecute me for TRESPASSING now if i took my bow/rifle/harpoon or whatever in there intending to hunt and it meet the requirements for keeping hunters out you could get me for hunting on private property but never will you get a trespassing citation..first hand i have been sighted at 2 golf courses for fishing in the ponds and they could not prosecute me because it was not posted..Or maybe i got lucky and the judge had no idea what he was doing after all its only his livelyhood..

i fish on golf courses all the time!! BIG OL' CATS IN THERE!! Coyote Lakes is the best... and i have heard the x amount of feet for the signs rule. i read it somewhere... i will post it if i find it again

Guest 300ultramag.
I would be happy to show everyone. Curtains go up Tuesday. I have some still photos to start with.

So I go check my trail cams today and find 9 different hunters hunting all over my property. I have no hunting signs all over. I have the video on all of them and my cam was set to high resolution. It is one thing to enter another hunters space on Public land you don't own it in short it is a jerk thing to do. But when you own the proprty it is flat out wrong. I am so mad right now. The only positive thing I can say is they didn't take my cams. I guess they draw the line when it comes to stealing on private property.

Guest 300ultramag.

i think this might be the guy who left a note on his volleyball net blind and now he thinks everyone is trespassing.

I said I would have them on today, and I will put them on. Keep your shirts on.

My shirt needs to get washed tomorrows laundry day. Don't let these guys scare you off with the ribbing there giving ya. There probably afraid to see there faces on your pics.LOL! :lol: