bigorange

New Tucson processor?

On 7/21/2021 at 4:52 PM, zackcarp said:

I was getting some hams cured in Wilcox at the beginning on the year and they told me they had a place in Tucson, which was news to me. But not sure if this is it either.

I feel like iced used every butcher in the state and  the packing plant is still toward the top of the list 

• Like 1

I used Rhonda's in Flagstaff back in 2014 when I killed my archery bulll because I went straight from 9 to 4B where my dad had a tag. They had meat drop off in Tucson not 45 seconds from my house. That was a mistake. I always read their processing was garbage and turns out that was true!

2 hours ago, TOBY said:

If you want no life in game season you can make bank doing this as a family business. So easy to do yourself.

As a kid I loved walking through the walk in to see all the cool bucks and bulls. Some would have gigantic holes from 300WM and the like. The occasional Buffalo was cool too.

Anybody ever used Busby's back in the day -- not the cleanest or reputable around.  I sure hope they get another one in Tucson.  WGP II certainly does not have the capacity needed but they do a good job.