BC8702

For sale hot wheels garage

My boy wants to sell this because he is all about legos now. It is a hot wheels super ultimate garage. Has all the parts and everything works. Picture is from online. Asking $50 located in west valley. Pm or text me 6023270424 Nick. Does not come with cars. 

336B0136-29CA-4775-8D02-C3FAC21AA444.jpeg

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BC8702 said:

My boy wants to sell this because he is all about legos now. It is a hot wheels super ultimate garage. Has all the parts and everything works. Picture is from online. Asking $50 located in west valley. Pm or text me 6023270424 Nick. Does not come with cars. 

336B0136-29CA-4775-8D02-C3FAC21AA444.jpeg

Lot going on at that garage...lol

Well he has had it a little while. He just wants money for legos. Haha. Even though $50 doesn’t get you much of a lego set anymore. But he knows Mom and Dad will cover the difference. 

• Like 2

if i had my way i'd give you all my kids legos for that.  i hate legos.  you open my kids room door, and you get swept away by an avalanche of legos.  I have to have an avalanche beacon just to wake my kids up in the morning.  

my kid is getting into hot wheels....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bojangles said:

if i had my way i'd give you all my kids legos for that.  i hate legos.  you open my kids room door, and you get swept away by an avalanche of legos.  I have to have an avalanche beacon just to wake my kids up in the morning.  

my kid is getting into hot wheels....

Nothings worse stepping on a Lego in the dark barefooted 😂

• Like 4

To me hot wheels are better. He builds legos and they are done. At least with the hot wheels you can keep playing with them. But I guess to each his own. 

• Like 1

On 8/25/2021 at 5:57 PM, Vowell said:

Nothings worse stepping on a Lego in the dark barefooted 😂

Jacks.....

But yes, possibly a Lego is worse. 😂

• Haha 1