Sign in to follow this  
matthewp45

Tag for sale!

I have a tag that I cannot use. I have already put a deposit on it and I will give you the deposit. It will cost $1,150 for the tag and lodging. The only thing else you have to pay for is the gun permit. Scoutem hunted this ranch last year. It is 60 miles south of Sassabee. I will give you an email to the guy in charge of the hunts. I will get you all the info. Anyone else interested let me know. Here is a link to a hunt from last year on the ranch. Not a real high density but really good bucks. http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...?showtopic=8141 The hunt is for the second week in January. I can get you photos of the ranch and some deer killed there. The reason I am not going is because my generous father signed over his R100 tag on the San Carlos and I can not pass it up.

I am jealous of your R100 tag matthew!!

For those that are wondering, I have been down to this ranch in Mexico. As has been said, the deer density is low, but there are some very nice bucks. This is a great price on a hunt. If anyone is serious about the hunt, email me and I can send you some photos from the ranch. amanda@coueswhitetail.com

Amanda

Thanks coues sniper and Amanda for the input. If anyone has any questions I will give you the email to the guy selling the tags. Amanda, I am really pumped and greatful for the R100 tag. I have already started getting the 7 Dakota ready with some new VLD Bergers and a new scope. I have been talking to Randy up there and the horn growth is pretty good this year. Hopefully I will have a good buck for the contest.

Yes it is still available. I will send a PM.

I wanted to have this ranch for coues whitetail members only. I invited like 20 or so members but no one came forward. I was trying to invite some more but I did not had phone humbers and/or email addresses.

Sr. Bill I know you go to Caborca often, I emailed you several times but you never answered my emails, I wanted you to hunt that ranch; and like I said, for many others I did not had a way to invite them.

Any way, this is a self guided hunt, and like Matt said, it is for the 2nd week of January. If any of you are interested on going I'll be your guide if you want to. I can help you out with all the paper work and border crossing and will give my best to make it fast and smooth (ask Scout'em and Sun Devil)

If you need more info just ask me and I'll provided to you; thanks a lot.

Ernesto C

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/ern...icoJan06025.jpg

Tony holding my 2007 buck

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e361/ern...23/DSCN0408.jpg

DSCN0418.jpg

Here's a pic of the deer sundevil and I chased around for two days we just couldn't close the deal. You can't tell from the pic but he is a solid 4x4. While I was doing the stalking sundevil kept an eye on him but for fear of losing sight of him this is the only picture we have. We did the math on him several time and we kept comming up with 115" +/- 2" again it hard to see it but he is a solid 4x4 (plus eye gaurds)

post-1361-1223055329_thumb.jpg

Here's a pic of the deer sundevil and I chased around for two days we just couldn't close the deal. You can't tell from the pic but he is a solid 4x4. While I was doing the stalking sundevil kept an eye on him but for fear of losing sight of him this is the only picture we have. We did the math on him several time and we kept comming up with 115" +/- 2" again it hard to see it but he is a solid 4x4 (plus eye gaurds)

That's a gorgeous buck!

Amanda

that buck is actually a 4X5. the points that look like where the G2s normally would be are actually the G3s and the points where the G3s normally would be are actually the G4s. if you look very close you can see the G2s coming off towards the back close to and kind of parallel to the ears (no those are not the eye guards). also, if you look very close you can see the G5 on the right side out near the end of the main beam. look how thick his neck is. great buck for sure!

Here is one of the big ones still roaming those Sonora hills. Picture from January 2006, it is a 4 x 5.

Larry, Chris, this buck may be related to the one you guys were after.

MexicoJan06051.jpg

MexicoJan06052.jpg

Ernesto C

I'am here. Those who look for me will find me. Of course if they look in the right place. :)

Ernesto C