tyler1215

Go hunt

I'm trying to decide if I should buy access to gohunt. Looking for opinions from people who have used it. I'm looking to expand the states I hunt in and basically have one point for deer, elk, and antelope in most western states. Since I only have 1 I'm wondering if I should wait a couple more years before paying for the service. Any and all opinions appreciated 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, tyler1215 said:

I'm trying to decide if I should buy access to gohunt. Looking for opinions from people who have used it. I'm looking to expand the states I hunt in and basically have one point for deer, elk, and antelope in most western states. Since I only have 1 I'm wondering if I should wait a couple more years before paying for the service. Any and all opinions appreciated 

If you have OnX you can get similar info from TopRut as part of their premier subscription.

But… Gohunt is formatted a lot better. If one of them keeps you from applying for a tag with 0 odds then it’s probably worth the investment.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, tyler1215 said:

I agree with flatlander,

It is such a wealth of information and their mapping is awesome! I feel having it and paying for the insider is priceless. 

Take care, Mark 

Go hunt is pretty expensive, but pretty good. They have good mapping of units & information. They give draw odds in all states & have pretty informative articles. I let my subscription go since I am basically only going to apply in Arizona. The information they give is pretty generic as far as hunting units go. I liked it, but for the money wasn’t really using it.

8 minutes ago, GJMauro12 said:

I wish they had draw odds for Arizona Gould’s. I’m getting impatient.

Yeah, best to stop applying for those. 😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1