Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

A little sample for Amanda

Not sure if this is the right thread for this, but Amanda asked me at the party if she could see some of my work, I had just delivered everything at the time and had nothing in my shop, so here it tis! :)

VERY nice, Brent!! I will be using your abilities real soon!! Those cabinets look great!

I'm going to PM you in the next day or so and talk to you about getting my zebra ped. built!!

Very Nice!!!

I’m in the middle of redoing our kitchen and waiting on my brother to finish building the cabinets. He is taking forever! Maybe I should fire him and have you build them :) I'm only kidding, hes doing the best he can pluse I wouldn't be ready for them if he had them done.

Dang, that is a big job right there! Party at Brents, and hes buying the "soda"

Theres 3 other bathrooms and a pantry that aren't in those pictures as well, and a bar that I didn't take a picture of yet.

Theres 3 other bathrooms and a pantry that aren't in those pictures as well, and a bar that I didn't take a picture of yet.

Good thing I remember how to get to your house! :D What time should I show up?

Good thing I remember how to get to your house! :D What time should I show up?

We will figure out a quad ride /scout in the near future, and a little BBQ and beer afterward :)

Thanks all. I appreciate the compliments. These pictures are not a commercial advertisement, I don't want to get in trouble with the website boss. ;) , A few people at the party were curious about what I do in my shop. :)

Very nice work snapshot. If ever I need a remodel you will be the man to call. :)

TJ

Talented Viking aren't you? They use to build ships soooo. I find it difficult to sharpen wood pencils :P Good one for sure. I don't think I would show this to my wife. ;)