Sign in to follow this  
huntin4...

Lost Rifle

My hunting partner left a gun leaning on a fence east of Douglas earlier today. We went just went back and it is gone. If anyone found it please let me know. There was another truck in the area that might if picked it up. Thanks.

• Wow! 1

On 10/31/2021 at 6:25 PM, Roosevelt Mark said:

That's a dick thing to say champ.

Really?  Hoping someone mitigates the loss is a "dick thing to say"?  

Losing a $250 rifle sure would be easier to handle than a $5k custom.  

To the OP, I hope it gets returned.  There are good people out there.  Too bad it is only about 10% of us.

• Like 3
  • Wow! 1

1 hour ago, lancetkenyon said:

To the OP, I hope it gets returned.  There are good people out there.  Too bad it is only about 10% of us.

idk, with his post history i assume he was attempting to be a dick as well

• Like 2

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

idk, with his post history i assume he was attempting to be a dick as well

4 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

Ok, let me explain my thoughts on this.  If I was a kid or broke or both and lost the only rifle I could afford would it mean  less because it's a $250.00 gun?  

$250 to some people is $5000 to others. That is what I was thinking when I read and commented on his post.

So sensitive.

12 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Ok, let me explain my thoughts on this.  If I was a kid or broke or both and lost the only rifle I could afford would it mean  less because it's a $250.00 gun?  

$250 to some people is $5000 to others. That is what I was thinking when I read and commented on his post.

So sensitive.

I wasn’t talking about you 

• Haha 1

I do not post much , However this lost gun issue has become more frequent. With all due respect , how the f**k do you leave or lose a rifle while hunting... Seriously, please explain why he left it leaning on a fence?? Did he go take a sh*t and not remember he was hunting and had a rifle? Or maybe was carrying a downed animal?  There must be some logical reason but i cant image what it is... Please enlighten my dumb butt.   

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, REDTOOTER said:

I do not post much , However this lost gun issue has become more frequent. With all due respect , how the f**k do you leave or lose a rifle while hunting... Seriously, please explain why he left it leaning on a fence?? Did he go take a sh*t and not remember he was hunting and had a rifle? Or maybe was carrying a downed animal?  There must be some logical reason but i cant image what it is... Please enlighten my dumb butt.   

Legal marijuana 

• Like 2

better post this in Spanish for the guys who most likley took it... back in Mexico by now.

• Like 3