Sign in to follow this  

My dog turns 12 in January. He's still going, just not as fast as he used to. It was a quick evening hunt, 9 shots, 5 birds.

Johnny BirdDog and his take.

P1150187.jpg

Thats a awesome picture!!

tell me a little about the shotgun...

It's nothing fancy, a Stoeger 20ga SxS. My wife bought it for me as a gift about 3 years ago.

I really like it and will probably buy the Stoeger Condor OU sometime this year in a 12ga. For the money it seems to shoot well and has some decent wood.

P1150195.jpg

What a good looking dog and the picture is really good with the mountains in the back ground. Thanks for sharing with us. :)

TJ

Great picture on what looks like a good evening! Thanks for sharing Stan.

Phil

Really nice pictures. Glad to see ya still have your pup..we lost ours this year he was 13. I think we are about ready to get another one..our hunting season is almost over and we can spend some time with a new pup.

Thanks for sharing the pictures....awsome

Mark

Stan,

Sounds like a nice evening was spent. Nice pic with the sandstone illuminated by the setting sun as a background.

I went out Sunday morning to the other side of the highway, until Rica said it was too warm to run around after a few hours. Ran into 2 decent sized coveys, surprisingly. I was doubting the Gambel population for this year.

Doug~RR