Sign in to follow this  
AZtroutman

A3 Lion Guide Brian Fisher Guilty of Poaching- Where you at Nate?

Saw an update over on fb about this. Sounds like he was revoked for life and signed an agreement in the plea deal to never go into the woods to help, assist, guide etc. anyone, including his kids, for the rest of his life. Play stupid games win stupid prizes I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

2 hours ago, Coues247 said:

Saw an update over on fb about this. Sounds like he was revoked for life and signed an agreement in the plea deal to never go into the woods to help, assist, guide etc. anyone, including his kids, for the rest of his life. Play stupid games win stupid prizes I guess. 

Wow really? I've never heard of anything like that.  I wonder if that is legal or even enforceable?

37 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Wow really? I've never heard of anything like that.  I wonder if that is legal or even enforceable?

He signed it as part of his plea deal so if he violates it they can come after him for everything again. Why in the world anyone would sign something like that is beyond me. One thing to give up your hunting license and still be able to go with friends and family. Whole different level agreeing to not going out with anyone ever again including your kids. 

Banning folks from the woods for violations needs to be the standard. They also need to look at recreational violators that trash the forest. People don’t deserve to be in the woods if they can’t clean up after themselves

• Like 5