BC8702

ISO….. A long shot

So I am in search of a needle in a hay stack. This Saturday at the outdoor expo I went looking for a certain skull and was told by game and fish it had sold 30 minutes before I got there. 

So I am looking to see if anyone on here or anyone on here knows anyone that bought a buffalo skull this weekend. The buffalo was shot two years ago by my buddy. He had a cow tag and after he killed this buffalo it was found to be a young immature bull. We reported it and game and fish took everything. My buddy was going through a very rough time in his life and was so excited to get that buffalo and then crushed to find out it was the wrong sex. He is still going through some issues and I know it would mean the world to him to get it. 

According to game and fish there was only one sold. So if anyone knows who bought it I would love to try and get it back. I am willing to pay more for it then they paid within reason. Any help trying to track it down would be greatly appreciated. I know it is a long shot but figured it is worth a try. Thanks

Text me or message me with any questions. Nick 6023270424

• Like 5

Good luck. Hope you track it down. 

On a couple of the AZ hunting pages on FB there were some posts about the auction. You may try there too. Good luck. 

• Like 1

Appreciate the information about FB. I don’t have social media but my wife does so can you tell me the names of some of those pages and see if I can get it on there. 

I saw a guy walking out with the only bison skull I saw.  Small skull.  Has to be the one, but I have absolutely no way of identifying the buyer. 

You should have posted this BEFORE the expo, I would have happily picked it up for you.

• Like 3

Yeah I should have. I have never been to the booth before and seen how it goes down. I thought how I read it that it all was an auction. So my mistake but I am giving it a shot now. 

Good luck in your search -

If you end up not finding it I’ve got several extra Buffalo skulls - I can even buy some caps and put on it for about $50 bucks or so - they would probably bigger then his original- if you sent a pic I could see what I could find that matched as close to his as possible ….  it wouldn’t be his original -  but he’d have a skull ….. to remember his hunt ….

• Like 4