Sign in to follow this  
no worries

Hunter field days posted on AZGF

It might already be posted here but there are field days available for regular and bonus point. 

• Like 1

Thanks for posting. Unfortunately they're all full except for the 5? They're doing in FT Mohave.

Yeah what a joke. My kid took the online test 18 months ago and has had 3 tags since and we still can’t get in for field day.

I see open spots on April 23rd at Ben Avery.  1 morning spot and 20 afternoon spots appear to be available. Maybe I’m messed up but that’s what it looks like to me. 

4 hours ago, no worries said:

I see open spots on April 23rd at Ben Avery.  1 morning spot and 20 afternoon spots appear to be available. Maybe I’m messed up but that’s what it looks like to me. 

They just added that extra class.it wasn't there yesterday, but we got signed up. Thank you again.

Keep checking, I believe there is a email list you can be put on to be notified when classes get posted. I got my 2 kids done a few months back in the first class they offered. It was really good

We are doing two field days almost monthly at the Tri-State Shooting Park in Fort Mohave, AZ, near Bullhead City, AZ / Laughlin, NV / Needles, CA. 24 online graduates capacity per DATE. We have May & June posted on the AZGFD website for registrations. We get lots of students from Phoenix area, SoCal, & So Nevada. Lots of rooms in Laughlin, NV & in Kingman, AZ, it's a drive but you can get in a class and get the kids' their Hunter Ed and their Bonus Point. Adults can get their Hunter Ed and Bonus Point without paying $150 or $300. If you carpool and split the gas it beats not finding a class seat in Phoenix.

• Like 1

AZJR

I appreciate the work you guys are doing. 
Thanks for putting in the effort to make classes available.  
Jim

We have an in-person class scheduled in Flagstaff May 12-15 and registration is open now on the AGFD website.  We'll also be offering some field days as well up here.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up. I’m surprised there is nothing available in Tucson. Looks like I’ll have to take a road trip with my daughter.

4 hours ago, CraigK said:

Thanks for the heads up. I’m surprised there is nothing available in Tucson. Looks like I’ll have to take a road trip with my daughter.

Let me know if you're planning to register for our class in Flagstaff. 

8 hours ago, IA Born said:

Let me know if you're planning to register for our class in Flagstaff. 

I didn’t see any listings for Flagstaff. Is it full already?  I would much rather drive to Flag than Ft. Mohave. 

37 minutes ago, CraigK said:

I didn’t see any listings for Flagstaff. Is it full already?  I would much rather drive to Flag than Ft. Mohave. 

PMd you...21 seats left as of this morning.