oilcan

Duwane Adams ?

55 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Gotcha.  Would you agree that accepting a plea deal, by a man that has YEARS of no violations, is an admission of guilt?   I know if I was not guilty and I had my reputation at stake, I would not plea out, I have had close buddies take on Game and fish.  It is not as expensive as some make it out to be.  In the end tho, he took the plea deal because he was guilty.  

Speculation and projection from an internet detective.

😂😂😂 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JSR said:

Speculation and projection from an internet detective.

😂😂😂 

Wasn't it stated he took a plea deal?

16 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

No it wasn't. 

But I said all I got to say. Now that this thread has taken on a life of it's own I'm gonna swing like Tarzan offa D's nuts and go watch this play out from a distance. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

By another internet detective? 

1 minute ago, JSR said:

By another internet detective? 

Keep on trolling buddy.  You can go back and read Kev's statement.  He literally spoke to Duwane's main man.  However you want to interpret what he said is up to you.  

16 hours ago, naturebob said:

Sure as heck a better Hunter than You. You aint nothin but a Keyboard Hunter with 13,000 + posts. Bet Iv'e  killed better animals  than you without a guide . Even with  using Duwane ,not knowing the Kaibab and sick as could be I am very Happy with my 184" Muley.  Have a 162 on my own. Whats your biggest? My biggest Bulls are both 330 First one on My own and second Guided and passed a 365. Have My Royal Slam in Turkeys al solo except the Osceola. What You got Party Boy?

But you just can’t seem to get that sheep!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, wish2hunt said:

But you just can’t seem to get that sheep!

Because some scumbag and his daughter are killing sheep. How dare you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Was the unlawful taking of wildlife, from taking game over bait? Many people take game every year over bait here in AZ, salt, mineral blocks, and all sorts of attractants. Some of these people even post videos of them putting the bait out in hunting areas to attract deer and elk. I wonder how many of those outfitters and hunters are on the G&F list of illegally baiting animals for clients to shoot?

No baiting charges.  Didn’t what to say anything till someone posted the records so I didn’t get told to prove it plus it has been a interesting thread.   He guided the special coues deer tag holder in January of 2022 in 34a.  His hunter shot a deer while laid out across a dirt rd.  That’s a no no.   And no I can’t prove it.  

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

Lol, such a good guy.

My goodness, everyone take note….. We’re all in the presence of the second coming of Christ…..  This guy can sit and judge everyone around him and their every decision every day, every year….. 

He is a good man.   Good people have made mistakes.   The man has driven more positive experiences in more peoples’ lives than you, or I could ever hope to.   Enjoy your high-horse.  When you fall off, I hope some A$$-hat is there to point at you, and label you as a “Poacher” or scumbag.

I’ll loan you $2, so you can go out an buy a life.    

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I hope you are the A$$-hat to point at me.  Sorry bud, It only takes 1 Dik to be a Coksucker.  I will quit posting in here tho, I don't want to continue to offend those so easily offended.  Defending poachers that get caught isn't my idea of a good time.  I would rather tar and feather.  

• Like 2