Tony Nile

Stupid hunter

I heard she drew a coveted cow elk tag in Kentucky back in 2019....

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50901159

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I mean, honestly, if I am wolf hunting and that thing comes to a call, im 🔨'n it.  I might not cape it out and post online after I walk up on it tho. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

I mean, honestly, if I am wolf hunting and that thing comes to a call, im 🔨'n it.  I might not cape it out and post online after I walk up on it tho. 

I wouldnt be surprised if it was coming to a human for help. She was probably trigger happy and on meth.   I found a lost hound years ago, it had been in the desert for a while, it was a mess.  Wanted to come up to us quail hunting but was still skittish.

If you can't tell a wolf from a huskey you probably don't need to be hunting.The dog looks to be between 6 and 8 months old .The article says that the dogs had parvo and were sick.Poor dog didn't deserve that.Huskys are not a aggressive there strong as heck.My husky pup at 6 months could pull me for miles on a skateboard.Hope she gets what she has coming.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

I wouldnt be surprised if it was coming to a human for help. She was probably trigger happy and on meth.   I found a lost hound years ago, it had been in the desert for a while, it was a mess.  Wanted to come up to us quail hunting but was still skittish.

Lmfao. Trigger happy on meth! 

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

House dogs that run away and meet up with feral dogs, can go feral in 2 weeks I was told. I guess it’s a bit of a problem around 3a 4b 

so is trigger happy and on meth......

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 9/26/2022 at 1:41 PM, HuntHarder said:

Gonna make a nice looking rug

No, do a full body mount. Everyone has seen the mount of a Javelina coming out of a cave.
Be original. Have him coming out of an igloo. Now thats thats a great conversation piece when you have the next neighborhood BBQ. 😜