Sign in to follow this  
lonne

Cardinals vs. Bucaneers Christmas Day

A friend of mine has Club level tickets to the Phoenix Cardinals vs. Tampa Bay Bucaneers game Christmas day.  But his flight into Phoenix was cancelled because of bad weather.  They are expensive, around $350 each for 3 tickets.  Pretty sure he will only sell all 3 together.  But if you are at all interested, send me a PM, and I'll give you his contact info so you can negotiate.

Cardinals aren't doing well this year, but might be a good Christmas present for Bucaneers or Tom Brady fans.

And by the way I went to one of the games Club level and it was awesome.  Short line to get food/drinks, and you can watch the game comfortably from the lounge tables through large glass windows almost better than sitting in your seat, or more comfy anyway.

Thats a gonna be a tough sell..two crappy teams. I am playing the Buccs D in the finals this week, so I hope the cards poo the bed. 

10 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Thats a gonna be a tough sell..two crappy teams. I am playing the Buccs D in the finals this week, so I hope the cards poo the bed. 

That’s pretty much a guarantee 

1 hour ago, Coues247 said:

He might have to pay us to go watch the poor Cardinals. 

LOL, yes it's sad what happened to the Cards this year.  I think he is unlikely to sell the tickets to a Cardinals fan, unless there is that rare person who hasn't seen a game and really wants to watch one in style or is a unique Tom Brady fan, and who knows if he is going to retire?  I was pretty skeptical of the Club level seats until I went and watched a game on the Club level, and it's a whole different level.  Not something I could regularly afford, that's for sure, but pretty cool. 

Cardinals are badminton or football?

Im a Rams fan, a mans animal,  but they suck as@ harder this year.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, n2horns said:

Cardinals are badminton or football?

Im a Rams fan, a mans animal,  but they suck as@ harder this year.

I saw one of them stickers that was like a play on only fans said only rams. I was thinking if I put enough hunting stickers on my truck with it, people would get it.