COOSEFAN

Huntin' For "Sticks"!

What a monster! Great story and congratulations!

Wow, unbelievable. That is a monster. I have to say I grew up hunting mulies in New Mexico and Arizona so I have a huge soft spot for them. That is just a greta buck. I would kill for a deer like that. It just gets my blood pumpin.

DD

Congratulations on an accomplishment of a lifetime. That is so cool that you were able to achieve a lifelong goal like that. I really enjoyed the story and the pictures, I felt like I was there. I am still amazed at that buck.

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate all the reply's ;)

I just got home from huntin' our beloved little Couesies and it made huntin' the Kaibab seem like a walk in the park.......I now have gained an even deeper respect for those little buggers! Thanks again, JIM>

Ohh my word!!

So that is what they look like.

That is an absolutely awesome looking buck,

I am sure he will look great on the wall over looking the "cousies"

You worked hard for your trophy and i am glad everything turned out well for you.

Yours is the biggest deer I have heard of taken from the late hunts East and West side.

Great job

"Cousies" aren't those apparatuses for holding cold beverages?

Since a link to this thread got brought back up recently I went back and read thru my story again and re-lived the whole experience!

That buck and that hunt will always hold a very special spot in my heart and memories! Having my dad, brother and close friends there to witness and share in the hunt made it an incredible experience!

I don't have it mounted yet because I STILL like the ability to hold and admire the rack in my hands! Bret (GTT) was just asking me about it a couple days ago and is anxious to get it mounted. I'll post pics when it's done!

Thats a phenomenal buck! What a great example of those kaibab giants! Congratulations man