COOSEFAN

Huntin' For "Sticks"!

:o :o That is an incredible buck! Gongrats on a buck of a life time! You definitely earned that buck after working so hard for it!

Thanks for the great story and pics! I have been looking forward to this since hearing that you had drawn the tag.

-Tracy

Jim the "Condor Ladies" ? We always called them the Condor Chicks, but you're alot nicer person than I am. Great writeup and account of your hunt, no better feeling in the hunting world than with a big Kaibab muley in your camp that you are the proud owner of and the self inflicted pressure is off. Country looks familiar, great pics. Waaay cool, congrats.

Jim the "Condor Ladies" ? We always called them the Condor Chicks, but you're alot nicer person than I am. Great writeup and account of your hunt, no better feeling in the hunting world than with a big Kaibab muley in your camp that you are the proud owner of and the self inflicted pressure is off. Country looks familiar, great pics. Waaay cool, congrats.

Whew....you're tellin' me! You hit the nail on the head with "Self Inflicted Pressure".......I know that one all too well! LOL! I tend to do that on purpose though, it makes me hunt harder when I put pressure on myself. I was gettin' pretty cocky with all my text messages tellin' folks how and when it was gonna happen!.......tends to work though, but it is an amazing feeling like you said, all the pressure was off! It was nice having the Condor Chicks in camp, it had been a long time without any company at that point, I even told them exactly what the buck was going to look like that I planned on bringin' in.......just addin' more pressure :P

Thanks all for the great reply's, I knew this was a carp even a coues lover could like! JIM>

WOW Jim,

Congratulations on a great buck. Looks like the new thunder stick worked out well!

PH

Jim, I've been gone for a few weeks and just got back on the site. All I can say is awesume. You are the man. A big congratulations from me and I'm sure you worked very hard for him. Way to get it done and thanks for being on this site and sharing not only this fantastic buck but all your stories and you are a great assest to coueswhitetail.com. :)

TJ

Holy man that is a toad. Congrats on a well deserved buck.

Since I have been visiting this website I have been in awe of the magnificent animals you have been a part of (taken or guided). Amazing, great deer and congratulations.

Redman

Jim,

Did you consider purchasing one of the buffalo tags?

A friend in Flag had an early west hunt and shot a bull opening day, but did not get a deer.

Doug

Congrats....Bad butt buck!! This might be a stupid question but was he the biggest you seen up there or did you run across any that were close??

Dang guys, thanks a bunch for your very nice comments, I really appreciate it!

I didn't buy the Buff tag and I actually stayed away from the areas that I know might have them......I couldn't afford to run back to Flag or even purchase the tag, so I avoided the critters altogether ;)

I killed the biggest buck I seen by far, I knew of bigger bucks but hadn't seen them by the time the hunt started so I went with what I had.....and happy I did! I know alot of folks were having a really hard time finding the big bucks and there were a bunch of smaller bucks killed on those first couple days. I think with this weather they are getting right now, the last few days are gonna be incredible up there.....there will be some giants taken I'm sure in the next few days! Thanks again guys! JIM>

Well Jim, I didn't expect anything less from such a dedicated HUNTER

I am very happy for you taking the class of Buck you where after.

He truly is a Buck worthy of YOUR tag.

Thank you for the great pictures and story.

You always bring all of us right along with you on the hunt

and I'm pretty sure I can speak for all of us on that point.

Once again, Congratulations on all your efforts

to pay off in the fullest ;)