Tony Nile

N E 1 know this guy?

11 hours ago, ctafoya said:

Also strange that instead of doing something about the small fires, they decided to keep filming. 

When was the last time you ran up a rocky slope to put out 1/2 dozen hot spots with your bare hands? I agreed withy your post but after watching the video it is obvious that it would take a couple people per each hot spot properly clothed and each with a tool such as a shovel.

11 minutes ago, AZAV8ER said:

When was the last time you ran up a rocky slope to put out 1/2 dozen hot spots with your bare hands? I agreed withy your post but after watching the video it is obvious that it would take a couple people per each hot spot properly clothed and each with a tool such as a shovel.

So the dudes cargo pants catch fire as he tries to stomp his fire out. That would have been awesome. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, AZAV8ER said:

Wouldn’t have hurt to try. But instead just video it

• Like 1

Folks like him screw-it up for all of the folks who practice safe/responsible target shooting outings with family and friends on public land.  This is one of the reasons other areas in Southern Arizona are closed down for recreational shooting ( Reddington Pass, Hunter Canyon, etc.).  This guy was trying to impress everyone as a John Wick "wanna-be".  A total "fail" and absence of common sense on his part.  Too bad this Dragon's Breath ammo demonstration didn't turn him into the Molino Basin version of Nevada's burning man.  No pity for that fool here!   Hope he is caught and has to face the consequences.  Shoot straight and be safe out there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Edge said:

So the dudes cargo pants catch fire as he tries to stomp his fire out. That would have been awesome. 

Edge, I agree with you. Thing is ctafoya was referring to the folks taking the video not the shotgun shooter that started the fire and my response was to his comments about the guys making the movie. If anything the bystanders could have stopped this AHole from shooting when they realized he was shooting incendiary rounds.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, juliuscesar said:

i bet those people don't know anything about incendiary rounds.

They do now. It's never been a big secret and have been available on the market since Hector was a Pup.

That’s good they identified the guy…and really good it didn’t turn into another Sawmill fire started by shooting tannerite. If I recall nobody tried to put that one out either and it was off-duty LEO involved. I’m sure it was immediately called in though. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bigorange said:

That’s good they identified the guy…and really good it didn’t turn into another Sawmill fire started by shooting tannerite. If I recall nobody tried to put that one out either and it was off-duty LEO involved. I’m sure it was immediately called in though. 

BO, Was that the one for the baby gender reveal?

10 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

BO, Was that the one for the baby gender reveal?

Yep. Seeing the video I’m not sure there was any putting that one out though…

https://tucson.com/news/local/watch-explosion-at-border-agents-gender-reveal-party-that-sparked-huge-arizona-wildfire/article_c67f4984-44cb-5536-9b9e-52403b26be6b.html