Sign in to follow this  

For some odd reason  the wife wants  me to buy another  sks to replace  the one I sold years ago.  Be realistic  with what  you have to sell . Not willing  to pay stupid  ridiculous  price  .   Looking  for a good  gun and will pay a fair price. 

I have a Chinese battle worn sks with 2 stocks and mags $500

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Calhuon said:

I have a Chinese battle worn sks with 2 stocks and mags $500

20230420_124531.jpg

Don't  want  to be insulting  but man that's seen some rough times.  Tho it is a sks and probably  will shoot just about  anything  I'm  looking  for one in better  shape.  Remember  it's for the wife  and the gun I sold was almost  flawless. 

I regret selling my yugo sks, now they are worth about 4 times what I sold mine for. Good luck with your search 

30 minutes ago, missedagain said:

I regret selling my yugo sks, now they are worth about 4 times what I sold mine for. Good luck with your search 

Don't  know  why the wife  wants  one but I had a type 56 sks . Not a mark on it . I also sold my Egyptian  maddi ak47 at the same time  . It sat in the safe for 10 years . Wish  I had that one back  but I don't  see myself  spending  what they go for now on another.  Thought  I did good selling  for 760 when I did . Only to see prices  go thru the roof.

What's a nice Yugo SKS go for these days?

44 minutes ago, AZJoshua said:

What's a nice Yugo SKS go for these days?

Just look on Gun Broker.

35 minutes ago, jknister said:

I sold my SKS in 99 for $100.  Kicking myself now.  Funny thing is, I didnt even need the money.

I think I got about $400 for a late 50's Tula a few years ago. Probably shot twice in the 30 years I had it. Never saw the allure.

I remember back in the day walking into any gun shop at the door on the left AK for 150 on the right SKS for 100 like early 2000

• Like 1

Non gun joker prices are from around  400 to 600 depending  on condition.  I got the last one for 15 minutes  of work on a buddies  old Toyota  truck with a manifold  leak. Fixed the leak and got the gun .They were about 99 bucks back then . 140 for the paratroopers  model that took standard  AK mags and had the shorter barrel. 

Good luck. The days of old cheap guns are gone, and not coming back. Politics isn’t trending in our favor and name one president even “gun friendly”  ones in the past 30 years that has repelled any import restrictions or anything pro gun in our favor, for that matter?? They won’t even turn over M1Garand or carbines for resale. Everyone’s favorite clown,  George W Bush had said he would’ve signed and renewed the Clinton era assault weapons ban if it got to his desk. Luckily it never did. 

• Like 2