Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

Daughter got hit either 12awest October or 21 whitetail. Probably 21 whitetail again. No hits for me i did early kaibab with 8 points 

• Like 4

Got hit for either 2 deer tags or 3 crane tags. So that’s cool. Call me crazy but I almost hope it’s crane, I have a nm deer hunt this year…plus archery here

1 hour ago, jmb1314 said:

Gut says its over now.  Was hoping for a 3c archery tag with 4 points.  No clue  how hard the archery tag is to get these days.

This is exactly what me and my wife put in for.  We moved into a home in 3C 2 years ago and that’s when they decided to make 3C an archery draw for deer. Completely bums me out.

1 minute ago, phillyphan said:

This is exactly what me and my wife put in for.  We moved to 3C 2 years ago and that’s when they decided to make 3C an archery draw for deer. Completely bums me out.

I am pretty sure its been a draw for a long time now.  I have never had the archery deer hunt but have killed a couple decent bulls on the elk archery hunt.  

2 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

Got hit for either 2 deer tags or 3 crane tags. So that’s cool. Call me crazy but I almost hope it’s crane, I have a nm deer hunt this year…plus archery here

I didn’t realize the crane tag was so popular. What does everyone do with them and what do you hunt them with?

2 minutes ago, jmb1314 said:

I am pretty sure its been a draw for a long time now.  I have never had the archery deer hunt but have killed a couple decent bulls on the elk archery hunt.  

Archery deer has always been over the counter until recently in specific units.  Tons of other units are still over the counter, but I think we’re all under the assumption that will change soon as well.

5 minutes ago, phillyphan said:

Archery deer has always been over the counter until recently in specific units.  Tons of other units are still over the counter, but I think we’re all under the assumption that will change soon as well.

Yep I mean just 3c.  Its been a draw for archery deer for a bit now.  guessing 10 years now?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jmb1314 said:

Gut says its over now.  Was hoping for a 3c archery tag with 4 points.  No clue  how hard the archery tag is to get these days.

Looks like the bonus pass started at 7 for the archery tag last year

1 minute ago, azcouesandelk said:

Wow way more than I would of thought.

5 minutes ago, azcouesandelk said:

dang that’s a lot. Good to know.  I guess my wife and I have a few more years before we get a tag then.  Might have to settle for an OTC 4B tag.