Kuhlcoues

How long until cards are hit??

2 hours ago, Heat said:

A pending charge from Wednesday disappeared here too. Charge from last night still there. Running balance on card is as if there is a 45 charge not shown, but not sure if that's from the pending charge that remains. Wells Fargo if that makes a diff. This has never happened to me before and I have used that same card reliably through many, many draws. By that I mean I have never seen a pending charge and the charge not actually show up in the list of actual charges a few days later. 

Wells Fargo employee here, pending charges can/may fall off however, it is completely up to the merchant if they want to pull those funds into a hard post charge (cleared, non pending etc) I hope that helps 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Coueser said:

Pretty common for this to happen to me with BofA.  Yesterday my charge disappeared but it’s back again today.  I don’t know why but it seems to do that right before going from pending to processed

52 minutes ago, eastvalleyjerry said:

I have had a $45 pending charge show up 2 times and then disappeared. Currently showing nothing. What a roller coaster 

Every year this sort of thing happens.  Generally a function of the difference between a credit/debit card ‘authorization’ vs. ‘submission’ vs. ‘charge’.   Banks and card companies, as well as the card processors have various breakdowns and cutoff times for batch submissions of charges (some are real-time API based).   It’s common…..

My bet is that anybody who saw anything from game and fish on their card, pending or not, got a tag    No need for concern at all, IMO. 

(Ain’t no super-expert, but I’ve spent an entire career on the IT side of the credit card business   😉)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Dromero said:

Wells Fargo employee here, pending charges can/may fall off however, it is completely up to the merchant if they want to pull those funds into a hard post charge (cleared, non pending etc) I hope that helps 

This 👆🏻

(I’m at WF, too.  😉)

• Like 1

I went back and actually "did the math" and it appears as though the pending charge that dropped off is not available in my available credit. Neither is the pending charge that is still there, so by the numbers it looks like a $45 hit is now a charge and there is a $45 pending charge still. Weird that it is not on the list of charges on my account. Probably will show up Monday.

12 hours ago, Titanium700 said:

5 yrs?????

Pssshhhhaaww

try 21

That was a joke I have 26 for speed goat 29 for biggy horns, 12 for deers..

On 6/23/2023 at 11:51 PM, AzDiamondHeat said:

you dont belive my wife can go to 7 different stores in one day???

I see 7 different Amazon hits sometimes...

• Like 3

Years ago, you had to trust the mail to get it there and prisoners to draw the applications. After mailing in early, seeing the check clear was the biggest worry. I'm thinking the current process is more stressful to the applicant!

On 6/24/2023 at 12:07 PM, Heat said:

I went back and actually "did the math" and it appears as though the pending charge that dropped off is not available in my available credit. Neither is the pending charge that is still there, so by the numbers it looks like a $45 hit is now a charge and there is a $45 pending charge still. Weird that it is not on the list of charges on my account. Probably will show up Monday.

Following up on this @Heat. Curious if your charges posted today?

Im in the same boat. I had a sheep charge last week and it disappeared on Saturday. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2 Full Curls said:

Im in the same boat. I had a sheep charge last week and it disappeared on Saturday. 

Ur gtg. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 2 Full Curls said:

I called Wells Fargo today. They did not show back up but Wells Fargo took the blame for that. The charges are there, for whatever reason the website is just not listing them. This is the case for a payment made as well so definitely a WF thing not AZGFD thing. Hope that eases your nerves some, I would be a wreck, LOL!

1 hour ago, 2 Full Curls said:

My wife’s pending deer hit disappeared Friday but reappeared sometime today as a realized transaction. Sure your good

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Heat said:

I called Wells Fargo today. They did not show back up but Wells Fargo took the blame for that. The charges are there, for whatever reason the website is just not listing them. This is the case for a payment made as well so definitely a WF thing not AZGFD thing. Hope that eases your nerves some, I would be a wreck, LOL!

Thanks for the reply. I called WF also and they said the same thing. Supposedly the charges are there and posted but not showing anywhere online. WF is killing me. Still going to be nervous until the tag shows up in the mail!. Thanks again 

• Like 1